12oz embarassing moments megathread

fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my friend asked me who i wanted to fuck and shit and i told him and he recorded it(he did this to alot of ppl) then recorded names in between the breaks on the tape of oppl thelling who they want to fuck and played it on the PA system at school... not cool

i went to a religious school and my girl was next to me and poking me then she pushed my stomach during a gay prayer and i ripped ahuge one then said " o fuck you bitch" and it didnt hit me that EVERY1 was silent because it was a silent prayer and every1 heard me and turned around and looked at me... i just stood up and walked out

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

In grade 2 we were sitting on the carpet and when we all got up there was a log of shit just laying there staring us all in the face. Everyone protested that they didn't so it, but we all knew it was this kid Josh. Yeah, not on eof my moments, but I felt embarrassed for the kid....

hahaha :lol:

my friend daked me in a main shoppin center, and he grabbed my boxers as well, so there i was standin bare ass naked in the middle of a shopppin center. also the same kid daked me infront of a friends mum, once again he got a hold of my boxers.

• 3 months later...

this weekend i had a moment embarrassing enough to bump this thread.

this summerhas been lazy days without parties for the most part, but some friends away at home that i go to school with came back for the weekend so we all got a keg at a girls house and had a little party.

after everyone is good and drunk, a few people decide to go streaking for some odd reason and i join in. i take my shorts of and place them by the stairs near the apartment door, but took my boxers off behind a wall on a neighbors ground level porch, not thinking about it.

we go for the run and its fun, we cross through a complex inside and run toward the party. at this point i forget where my boxers are and then i see them right in between the two girls who live in the apartment that the porch belongs to.

they dont see me coming, and i show up right in between them and say while cupping my junk, "I JUST NEED TO GET MY BOXERS. IM SORRY!"

they start laughing and one was a cute girl i recognized from meeting at a party the night before. i ran around the complex and put them on and proceeded to walk by in my boxers trying to act cool.

the end

during lunch at school i never ate lunck, i went off to sit and smoke a cigarette. so i got in on a bowl with a couple kids, and it was a combination of powerfull weed and not eating, and i was fucking gone. so halfway through small engines class i get nauseous. when i lift my head off the desk i get dizzy and shit is spinning. so i ask the teacher if i can go to the bathroom and he says ok so i go and puke yellow shit all over the bathroom. i get back and half an hour later i have to puke again. i get to the doorway and puke in the trash can in front of the class. everyone is laughing and im like "huuuuuuuuuuaahahhhhhhh" puking yellow shit in front of the class. actually i wasnt really embarrased, and i went back to my desk and tried to sleep.

the first time i drank a 40 it was steel reserve. the next day my mom asked me if i had heat stroke yesterday because i was acing strange. she said i pissed on the bathroom floor and fell asleep on the floor with the tv on, neither of which i remember doing.

Guest sneak

this happened to me a few years back after a heavy night of drinking. now i had told my parents befor i went out that as i was broke i wouldnt be drinking, plus i had to go to a family thing the next day.

so i come home, drunk as a skunk to find my dad waiting for me. i sat down on the bottom of my stairs to talk to him. he asked me if id been drinking. i said no, then proceeded to throw up all over him and collapse out cold on the floor.

the next day i woke up, hungover as hell. went downstairs and my dad handed me a half empty bottle of bicardi which he said i had tucked down my trousers as he tried to move me upstairs..

thing was, i wasnt drinking bicardi that night and have no recolection of how it got there.

Originally posted by sneak

this happened to me a few years back after a heavy night of drinking. now i had told my parents befor i went out that as i was broke i wouldnt be drinking, plus i had to go to a family thing the next day.

so i come home, drunk as a skunk to find my dad waiting for me. i sat down on the bottom of my stairs to talk to him. he asked me if id been drinking. i said no, then proceeded to throw up all over him and collapse out cold on the floor.

the next day i woke up, hungover as hell. went downstairs and my dad handed me a half empty bottle of bicardi which he said i had tucked down my trousers as he tried to move me upstairs..

thing was, i wasnt drinking bicardi that night and have no recolection of how it got there.

naaa i swaer i dont know how it go there!:lol: thats great.

alright, this happened to me in like 8th grade. the school i went to had these "assembily's" every other week where the whole school would come together and do what ever. sometimes it was a play or the school chours, and sometimes people could sign up and "share" something, a trip they took or whatever it may be.

my brother also went to this school and since it was a small school assembily included the kindergardeners. everyone know my brother because hes a bit more odd than most of us, and everyone knew he was MY brother as well. so one day we are all at assembily and its a "share" assembily. this kid in my brothers class, who was kind of a bully to him, was up on stage with his dad taking about some stupid thing that no one cared about. so about 5 minutes inot the presentation, my brother stands up, in front of everyone, and yells out "BOARING!BOARING!THIS IS SO BOARING!"

now, you would think everyone would point and laught at my brother, but that didnt happen. everyone turned, pointed, and laughed at me. i never heard the end of it, even three years later when i left the school.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

:lol:

i had typed out a huge story explaining my MOST embarassing story, but then realized..i dont even tell my closest homies this story. im not about to publish it on the web! :crazy:

do tell:mad:

Uhhh, in 8th grade about half of us went on a trip for a week to yosemite, and there's this one stupid russian kid named roman. well anyway one night we spot him wearing a headlamp of all things, so a friend of mine yells, 'hey headlamp, you got a roman on your ass' hahaha, weak i know but he never heard the end of it. hell, when i see him when school starts again i'll be sure to remind him

6 years old, judo gala, didnt know yet how to tie a fucking knot, thi included my judo belt.

anyway i am on stage and have to do a demo with this other kid, when suddenly i feel my pants slipping down, so i hold my pants with one hand and try to continue the combat with the other. needless to say i was put to the ground embarassingly easily 2 or 3 times, then i got pissed and forgot about my pants and as i grabbed the kid my pants fell and the whole auditorium started laughing, so i ran off stage.

7 years old, off to the farm for a week with my class. got out of the shower with a towel around my waist, walked from the bathroom to my bed when a kid points at a lump of shit oin the middle of the floor and calls the teacher down to the room. she immediately figured out it was me, and openly busted me in front of all my friends.

i have so many more..... it seems i am very easily embarassable

in an un named club in the not so distant past. im in the toilets taking a piss,all is going well, until my next door neighbour stumbles into the toilet he promptly empties his pint glass into the urinal, and takes a pissin it he then sticks itunder my unsuspecting flat mate who unavoidabley pisses in it as well. then he loudly gathers everyones

attenition (as if he hadn't already) "watch this guys!" he then proceeds to down the entire glass. if that wasn't bad enough he stood outside the female toilets offering it to random disgusted women.

how he didn't get kicked out of the club or get his teeth kicked in is a mystery. we later found him

on the phone shouting "neo, you got to get me out of the matrix!"

Originally posted by Pinup

6 years old, judo gala, didnt know yet how to tie a fucking knot, thi included my judo belt.

anyway i am on stage and have to do a demo with this other kid, when suddenly i feel my pants slipping down, so i hold my pants with one hand and try to continue the combat with the other. needless to say i was put to the ground embarassingly easily 2 or 3 times, then i got pissed and forgot about my pants and as i grabbed the kid my pants fell and the whole auditorium started laughing, so i ran off stage.

7 years old, off to the farm for a week with my class. got out of the shower with a towel around my waist, walked from the bathroom to my bed when a kid points at a lump of shit oin the middle of the floor and calls the teacher down to the room. she immediately figured out it was me, and openly busted me in front of all my friends.

i have so many more..... it seems i am very easily embarassable

hahahaha

we had a free period during health class once and me and my freinds were talking...we were out of desks so i ended up sitting on my friends lap. so i was on his lap for a few minutes and then i feel something under my ass...and im like micheal whats that??? mike....mike what is that???? and then i realize what that was jump up...and it was funny cuz he had a HUGE boner and he was just bright red!!!! oh god funny shit

• 7 years later...

Searched for a more recent thread but this is the best i could come up with.

One of the dudes that lives in the cabin with me is by far the most embarrassing dude I've ever known. Not in a I wish I didn't do that way, but in a Michael Scott from the office oblivious kind of way.

Long ass intro to give back story which is hilarious but maybe not so much to others.

He's 52 and got pockmarks to high hell, smokes like a chimney, and smells like garbage, in the month since moving back I haven't seen him shower once.

He GROSSLY over exaggerates every story to the extreme such as the one time he went for coffee with two hikers that climb the mountain daily in reality, ending up being he stacked them and fucked them both in the ass and shit was flying everywhere because he was being so rough. (dude hasn't been laid in ten + years)

His most recent girl he's been chasing went on one hike with him, and that's it. He spent 300 dollars on new hiking boots and a jacket and some other hiking shit to impress her for their one and only :date". He told her he doesn't smoke and is super athletic. again 52 smokes nonstop smells like garbage. She doesn't call back or answer his phone calls or anything. Obviously not into him.

he immidiatly tells everyone on the mountain she's the one, he wants to marry her etc. etc.

He's texted her, like an old man, cant read his phone and doesn't understand how to use his phone, but texts her somehow. and calls her daily. he's got no computer and doesn't know how to use one, so he borrows one of the other guys in the cabins' laptop to send he emails as well.

*****One day he asks to borrow the laptop, and asks for help to send her a song he wrote with his band.(it's well made and stuff, ie. not garage band quality but still utter garbage) so the guy who owns the laptop sends it to himself as well, because it's funny as shit to rip on this idiot.

This is the song he wrote for a girl he went on one hike with, totally friendship territory hike at that. She didn't say anything back to it either.

So two weeks have gone by, of him still sending her texts emails and voice mails, when he creeps on her facebook or something to find out her moms in the hospital.

So the guy decides the most logical, not creepy, stalker thing to do is go to the hospital and wait outside her moms room for her to show up. She shows up and dudes standing there with a dozen roses after an hour of waiting. She fully snuffs him and tells him to fuck off, and goes in her moms room at the hospital.

He gives the flowers to some old woman in a wheel chair with dementia or something. When he gets back he tells my buddy who immediately comes down to my room almost in tears from laughing and tells me the story of what he just did. To top it off, he finishes his awful story with "I didn't leave on bad terms though, things will be alright with us"

I'm dying of laughter over this guy. Every day he does something more embarrassing.

I go to take pics of this wall I did last year, took a long time and the day i finished it, twas too dark to return. so this fateful day i leave the house walking. i'm wearing white basketball shorts and suede sneakers.

the spot is probably 20 minutes from my house. about 15 minutes into the trip i feel "the bubble." yall know what i mean. I ignore it and force it back down in the hopes that i can contain it. by the time i get to the spot i got 30 pounds/square inch of pressure in my shorts, and it's not going anywhere.

i decide to squat it out, take pictures and leave. IN that order.

Bad idea.

As i squat, the moment i pull the shorts down a torrent of shit blows out. volcanic warm explosive. totally disgusting, but it felt awesome.

then i looked down afterwards...

...and realized, my shorts were around my ankles and i had straight deuced on my shorts... white shorts.

keep in mind i'm 20 minutes from home and nowhere close to anything.

oh wait, and in the act of standing up i twist my ankle and steam-press my left shoe into my own puddle of shit. Delicious. Now my shorts and shoes match.

I got the fucking pictures.

I also walked home on the road, dripping my own shit. Threw away my shoes and shorts and underwear as soon as i got home.

Weirdly enough noone objected to me coming back without pants or shoes.

Not sure, but "The tight bodied hot piece of ass" he had coffee with came up the mountain the other day and was pretty haggard, and 50ish as well. The fitness chick is legit and has trainers/is a trainer so probably is super fit, but anyone moderately attractive is waaaay out of this guys league.

Archived