12oz embarassing moments megathread

fr8lover

i was looking through some old HHI forum threads and stumbled upon a 5 page post dedicated to member's embarassing or funny moments and thought that this being 12oz, we could probably come up with some good ones too. ill start off with two (ill get plenty more if this thread gets bigger), one is just kind of gross and one is funny. both, not surprisingly, have to do with urinating myself.

in third grade in western ny state we had some pretty good snows all winter. this particular one was awesome, and right by our school there was a big water reservoir bowl that was perfet for sledding on. every recess we'd put on our snow pants and jackets and what not and run out with our sleds we brought from home and have a half hour of fun.

we were sledding for awhile and towards the end, me and a buddy get on a 2 person and get a huge running start and head into the bowl. we are going fast as fuck and i dont remember whether someone said something funny or the speed just freaked me out or excited me and halfway down i just let loose in my snowpants. its one of those times where youre laughing so hard theres no way once you start youre going to stop. real drilled a hole in the hoover dam type shit. so we get to the bottom and fall off the sled and im in the snow still laughing, and of course, still pissing. once the laughter wears off and the whistle to go inside goes off, im walking in trying to not let it be known what was going on under my snowpants. they were wet from the snow so of course, you couldnt tell the piss from the melted snow.

we get inside and there are hooks on the outside of our classroom where you put your jackets and snowpants and everyone gets done and go inside and i take a damage report on my jeans by unzipping the sweatpants and somewhat hiding in the corner. it looked like my crotch down to the bottom of my right leg had threw up or something, totally saturated. i decided to play it cool (?) and wore my snowpants the rest of the day, questioned on and off as to why though i forget my excuse.

this one is more recent. last summer i worked fulltime so id want to go out and get drunk with the homies afterwards, then usually go paint freights once the night ended. after a lot of beer i decided to call it a night with the friends and went home and put on my dirty clothes (this spot is a bit of a bitch to get to) and head to the layup. about to get there i realize i hadnt pissed in awhile and began to look around for a spot to stop the car and unload. unfortunetely all i saw was a well-lit wal-mart parking lot with security, who id be pretty sure wouldnt be happy with a drunk kid pissing on his car in.

i freak out not even thinking about the gas station behind me (though i wouldnt have made it) and made a decision with more ramifications than bush sending us to war: i was going to purposely and consciously urinate myself. i opened the floodgates and continued to drive to the spot while my pants just got really warm and it spread to the seat. its a weird feeling, im sitting there thinking "ok im pissing my pants. whats up with that?" i finish and decide to not go home to change. i was embarrassed, but painted the train in wet pants and wrote "peed pants" next to it, went home and took a shower and changed. i had to febreeze and dry the seat out the next day, embarrassed that i had let myself do it. it makes for a good story to tell friends when youre drunk though..

now that ive showed my apparent inability to control my bladder...share yours. ill drop some more soon enough.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In grade 2 we were sitting on the carpet and when we all got up there was a log of shit just laying there staring us all in the face. Everyone protested that they didn't so it, but we all knew it was this kid Josh. Yeah, not on eof my moments, but I felt embarrassed for the kid....

Guest uncle-boy

:lol:

hee hee hee

when i was in my first year of college and dorming, i severely broke my leg. so i started to take painkillers. the second night i was on them i did too much and passed out. i woke up pissing my pants. luckily, my roomate wasnt there and i stopped pissing before my pants got real wet. then i had to stealth mode myself to the community bathroom on crutches and change before anyone saw me.

i had typed out a huge story explaining my MOST embarassing story, but then realized..i dont even tell my closest homies this story. im not about to publish it on the web! :crazy:

oh man you guys are killing me over here...

well lets see, what I rember.

Once I was sleeping over my friends house, I was like 8. I use to piss my bed all the time till i was 10, because i just couldnt hold it in dammmit.. So yeah, I woke up at my friends house all wet, I said I drolled on my self.. and I went home

back in the day, my cusin thought it was cool to piss all over his house. So this gave me the idea i could just piss in my house. so i use to pick this one spot.. and instead of going upstairs in the bathroom i would just piss there. and one day my friend came over, he was like can i use your bathroom... i have to piss.. im like just go over there...

and then he reminded me about it the other day... yeah

thats enuff.. too many pee pee stories...

I remember when I was 8 I took karate class, well in the middle of one of the classes we were all doing kicks and punches and stuff...and we were supposed to yell stuff like KIA!, and HOS! I don't even know haha...anyways I get these gastric pains and I figure, fuck it I'll continue...so next kick I kick high, and yelp KIA in sort of a painfull way because so much gas was ripping through my asshole, it was so fucking long and loud...everyone in my class stared at me for like 20 seconds in awe and then the sensei just shook off the shock and continued the exercise hahaha.

a recent one (posted in the worst shit thread) I had eaten a nice meatloaf dinner at my house and then headed over to my buddies...it was me him, someone else(can't remember) and then two of my girly friends.in his basement.. anyways I'm sitting in between the two girls while we watch T.V...and my stomach just goes wacko and makes some crazy fuckin noises....I'm sure they both heard it...anyways I go to the washroom right away cuz I have to shit like a mother....and as soon as I get upstairs to the washroom his parents, his sister and fiance and some other people enter in.....but I have to shit so bad I go in anyways ( they are all out side the bathroom)...I wait for as long as I can...hoping that they will go somewhere else...adn then try to do it silent (did not work)...it was the loudest nastiest shit I have ever taken...it was like pure black diareah and then in the middle a big fist of shit....good god....anyways..I flush (had to like 3 times)...and then spray some shit..leave the fan on and exit..my friends dad was right outside the door..and I could tell he was trying not to laugh and trying not to hide his disgust ..and all he says is....."hey guy"....I'm sure everyone else in the kitchen heard it as well cuz they were all staring at me..anyways I get downstairs and like a minute later I hear his sister yell "WHO THE FUCK SHIT IN THE UPSTAIRS TOILET?" and then hear everyone upstairs shhhh him so that I dont get emberassed haha oih lord thats enough from me tonight..

when i was in like 6th grade i used to climb out my window and piss on the roof cause i was too lazy to go one room over and use the bathroom... and one day i'm doing it and i look down and there is my neighbor watch some lil girl squat on her roof peeing...:huh2:

this one takes place in the dorms at my school when i lived there...this was told to me the next afternoon after this happened, when i was finally able to grasp what was going on, since when this incident took place while i was very, very drunk...this was after a night of heavy drinking, and according to my roomate at the time, i just got up out of my bed, turned around (not facing him) and took a piss right next to my bed, just on to the floor, making a big puddle underneath the bed... my roomate, laying there with his girl, said he was like "dude, what are you doing? what..what are? no..no, dude, stop...dude, aw..dude, c'mon, aw man..."

and the same shit happened at my brothers, only i got right up to the bathroom but just pissed on the bathroom door...i must have some sort of drunken urinary syndrome of some sort

Originally posted by VAITOMANOCU

this one takes place in the dorms at my school when i lived there...this was told to me the next afternoon after this happened, when i was finally able to grasp what was going on, since when this incident took place while i was very, very drunk...this was after a night of heavy drinking, and according to my roomate at the time, i just got up out of my bed, turned around (not facing him) and took a piss right next to my bed, just on to the floor, making a big puddle underneath the bed... my roomate, laying there with his girl, said he was like "dude, what are you doing? what..what are? no..no, dude, stop...dude, aw..dude, c'mon, aw man..."

and the same shit happened at my brothers, only i got right up to the bathroom but just pissed on the bathroom door...i must have some sort of drunken urinary syndrome of some sort

that reminds me of when my old roommates in the dorm's did that. he just jumped out of his loft bed (about 5-6 feet off the ground) and pissed all over his clothes and books while im yelling "yo dude what the fuck...what...what are you doing? ohhhh come on, youre pissing all over." he then broke a screen on one of the windows and tried to climb out of it until i pulled his ass down and yelled for him to go to bed.

he wandered out of our room and i found him jumping on our RA's bed. i grabbed him from there and finally got him to pass out after wandering around in his underwear on our floor and into the lobby.

a couple days later i moved in with a homie upstairs. that was the last straw...

damn, and i thought i was bad...at least i picked a spot to piss on, where i would get the least amount of piss, if any at all, on any type of object..the puddle was easily mopped...somehow i was able to do this while completely blacked out.

nothing beats when i got super drunk and on superbowl sunday and started yelling at a room full of people to shut up, like real loud...i think it has something to do with me getting pissed at the TV while real drunk..certain commercials have been said to just set me off like that

that's not realy embarassing though, because if you're drunk enough, shit like that will go down no matter what...good to laugh at it though

This one happened to a friend of mine that i was staying with during spring break last week. Now mind you this kids name is Bad Sandwich, and the event that took place is nothing compared to what this guy is capable of doing. Anyway, after excessive drinking, he proceeds to pass out on the bed, while continuously trying to get up by bracing himself against the side of this girls face who was passed out next to him. Once he gives up on this he is out for good, until the point comes where he has to piss. After running face first into the wall for about 10 minutes trying to get out the sliding glass door in the hotel, he wonders out to the balcony and proceeds to unzip his pants to take a piss. This is also in the early morning. In his drunken stupor he is unable to take his penis fully out of his pants, and proceeds to piss down the side of his leg and foot, until it gets to be to much and drips off over the ledge and onto somones baggage that they had unloaded on the sidewalk below. He stumbles back inside where he proceeds to pass out on the toilet, and emerges half an hour later wearing nothing but his boxers and trying to get out the front door,but again walking straight into the wall, here he finally gives up and passes out sitting up, until somone pushed him over.

Those piss pants stayed outside on the balcony the whole time, and we made him sleep on the floor because he didnt shower for like 3 days after that.

Guest uncle-boy

ROR

all those stories got me rolling, hee hee :lol:

this thread should be called "most embarassing piss story":crazy:

when i wa slike 8 year sold me and my mate and hsi brother were climbing this big tree in my front yard, i got to the top and i had to piss real bad, so i just let rip off the tree.. turns out i pissed all over my mates older brother on the branch below me. i ran very fast that day.

i was like in seventh grade, study hall, you could hear a damn ant step, and i just unloaded a fart....dropped like a damn a bomb the types that fucking just break the silence then lead to akward silence...then hol shit reactions.....and this girl i had a huge crush on was chilling there....but i played it off...cause im a playa.

no not really. its not that bad..but its all that comes to mind at the moment..im sure i have shit tons of those moments.

this is humourous not embarrasing

recently i was drunk and getting a gobjob of this bitch in her bed, i spoofed and i tryed to make sure it all went in her mouth. Anyways i went to the bathroom to clean up and to my relief i discovered NO CUM on myself.

The next night i wore the same pants and when i was on the bus to a party i looked at my pants and they were COATED in dried cum patches.

GOODSTUFF and mr president u r a machine!

Originally posted by Kettiecat

when i was in like 6th grade i used to climb out my window and piss on the roof cause i was too lazy to go one room over and use the bathroom... and one day i'm doing it and i look down and there is my neighbor watch some lil girl squat on her roof peeing...:huh2:

a few years later, said neighbor was arrested, for possesion of copious amounts of underage golden shower videos...

...i hope you're happy...ya corrupting harlot

Originally posted by VAITOMANOCU

Hahahaha.....I remember pissing in my girlfriend's closet while being really drunk. But that was more funny than embarassing :D

This happened the first time I ever got drunk.

We all got loaded (3/4 of a Big Bear), and proceeded to act all silly.

We passed out, and sometime during the night

we all hear buddy (the host - the 'my mom's gone guy') swearing and tossing shit around.

I get up and find him pissing on the vacuum cleaner and saying 'oh yeah, thats the shit'

Since I was the newly drunker oner, I just shut my eyes and went back to sleep, thinking that shit was normal when you drink.

I've come to find out that it is.

when i first realised i had a drinking problem by the age of 16.

me and my friends all went camping to sylvanlake, its a really dope place to go in the summer, big water park to sneak into, a really shitty night club, tons of small towners who cruise the strip driving 5 liter mustangs etc etc. a friend of mine has a house there well a condo, hes pretty rich and not that good of friend...

so we start out drinking at his place for a while just to use his boat. were drinking and driving on the boat which has a fucking system in it, like really big 15inch subs, i dont know shit about stereos so yeah.anyways we get him to drop us off at the dock so we walk to our campsite.

were already pretty trashed by the time we get there. so we started playing waterfalls, the dopest game ever. but im drinking gibsons finest aged 15 year whiskey, and everyone else is drinking kokanee. so they pick on me and within 40 minutes ive drank a whole 26 of this shit. im getting super hammered. the next 3 hours are all black.

i wake up in my buddies new tent, withmy two buddies leaning over me laughing their asses off. they drove up late and were sober when they found a passed out me in the tent. with my pilot which i had bragged about bringing to draw on whoever passed out first. then i start puking in my sleeping bag, so they felt bad and took me for a walk to the bathroom.

on the way, im puking, throwing up all over the place. and the ranger comes, so my boys throw me in the trees where i proceed to puke all over myself. finally make it to the bathroom where the ranger comes in seeing me scrub my unibrow off my face and the "eat shit" i have on my forehead.

go back to camp, tell everyone to fuck off. throw rocks at friendscar who i just puked in his new tent. he finds my pager and wallet and throws em in the trees. so i take my cooler and go sleep in the bathroom. wake up with worst hangover ever.

go to beach for swim, and then realise everyone on the beach is laughing at me after like 3 hours. turns out i have "insert here" on my back written in a pilot. but was too hungover/drunk to noice for 3 hours.

i swear everyone in the city must have seen...

Guest uncle-boy

heh heh heh heh

"insert here"

ive only been drawn on once while passed out, unluckily it was a dick.

well heres another. in 10th grade i was taking the ACTs because frankly, my parents were pushy and wanted me to take them as many times as i could. of course me not worrying since this was so early in my high school career, i got drunk the night before and the next morning was mildly hungover, but had a BAD case of beer farts. these are the kind that if you dont let them loose will make your ass feel all uncomfortable and warm. so we get into this big auditorium testing center at a local university and every seat is filled with kids an we begin taking the test. one of my buddies was sitting next to me at the time, because our last names were close to eachother. anyway, we begin taking the tests and every few minutes my ass would seem to build up with pressure and i have to finagle my ass cheeks off the seat to get a silent fart. everything was fine as long as i kept all these farts silent nobody would know who did it.

it was about 10 minutes before our first break in the sat, where you can go outside and get a candy bar or whatever. im taking the test and all of a sudden i drop my pencil. for some reason the whole wet gross beer fart thing slipped my mind and i bent down real fast to pick it up and all of a sudden i ripped a huge fart that echoed throughout the entire auditorium. this fart sounded like the most stereotypical, movie fart ever. the instant i did this i looked over at my friend next to me, i dont know why, maybe for assurance or to ask what to do next. this is what i saw

fig 1 hes got his head down on the desk taking the test (note he has red hair, thats not blood)

http://www.giessel.com/~gabe/fart1.jpg'>

fig 2 once the fart heard round the auditorium goes off, he flies up out of position, as if possessed and makes a face similar to this at me

http://www.giessel.com/~gabe/fart2.jpg'>

he starts laughing, another buddy near me starts laughing, but this is so embarrassing to me that i put my head down and can barely concentrate on the test. then i remember there are now about 7 or 8 minutes until the break, where no doubt everyone is going to be discussing my loud poot.

the lady called the break, and i slowly walk outside with the guy sitting next to me laughing and saying stuff like "oh man i cant believe you just did that" and when we form a circle to talk about the test, my loud ass friend says "YO DID YA'LL HERE SOME ONE FART IN THERE?" to which the guy sitting next to me looks at me and i look down.

i think the half of the room behind me knew 100% it was me, while the people in front didnt. it was a shame there were many hot girls that i wouldve liked to have not done that in front of. and a lot of noisy friends who would no doubt tell about this to everyone they knew.

i got a 26 on the act that day too, which wasnt horrible given the circumstances.

Archived