Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Wilt TA

i know some of you fucks fit this description

hey im on a dial up right now and dont really have 35 hours to download

shit so if someone could help me oout with a synopsys would be great.

i can relate to the bald man asking the young girl if she shoves dildos up her ass

I got about halfway and pretty much got the gist. There's a bunch of people sitting in a room talking, all wearing nametags with their "handles" on them, I gues the room is supposed to be an internet chatroom, and all these people are talking like they are in one, the fat old man talking like he's a 13 year old girl, the small boy talking like he's 20, the two people having their own conversation, the one person no one is talking to. I didn't get to the end so I don't know how it turned out, pretty clever, though....

DR.DAZZLE

I'd honestly like to thank you for saving me 35 hours of down

load time. You are a scholar.

wel ltis ends with two men having randy cyber sex and reveals he is not acutally a woman and he is gay and says he cant come out of the closet becasue he has a homophobic roomate, then it turns out they are room mates pretty funnnny

i think you have to watch the whole thing to really dig it...i kept watching it to see the outcome and i was like "oh snap"

hahahaha that was really funny especially when the guy asked the girl if she ever sticks a dildo in her ass

hahahahahaha that shits funny all the people on the prophet could be like 57 yr old women and we wouldn't know hahahahahahahahaha.

Originally posted by Missinterpreted

that was awesome.

all you idiots think youre talking to some hot 15 yr old chick. when its really your homo roommate.

I <3 the net.

aint that the truth..hahahahahahaha...lol

Guest ctrl+alt+del

"im not a girl. My names Floyd and im a software engineer from Spokane Washington"

hahhahahahahhahahahahahaha thatll only be funny to me and someone else.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this