BLAZE TEA: the tea smoking thread

test pattern

there's nothing like cracking your window open for some cool april air, hearing the trains and blazing some TEA..

seriously, though... some guy at work told me his friend smoked a lot of tea... and this made me laugh my ass off. this was my first time to hear about it... has anyone else heard of smoking tea as a substitue to pot?

maybe it's this hick ass town i live in..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i tried some lipton right?

it smelled just like weed and kind of tasted like it too...

so then my friend gave me some oolong tea... and i tried that.

it tasted like shit but i couldn't fall asleep.

i just tried some mint tea.. it feels good.

and i don't even smoke anything..

well.. except tea.. but it's for shits and gigs..

potlikker tea brewed from marijuana waste

pot liquor tea brewed from marijuana waste

tea head habitual marijuana user

Cannabis tea marijuana

Crystal tea LSD

Green tea PCP

Lipton Tea inferior quality drugs

Tea marijuana, PCP

Tea party to smoke marijuana

Texas tea marijuana

Weed tea marijuana

so if someone told you to sniff glue, you would try elmers white kiddie glue, once finding that it did not get you high you decide to snort, inject, and smoke it...

www.darwinawards.com

Stupidity kills

1997, Canada) A woman in Canada called the police with a complaint that she had been burnt in a drug deal. She claimed that a man had sold her a rock of crack cocaine, but when she brought it home, it "looked like baking powder." The police dispatched a narcotics agent to her house, who tested the rock and verified that, despite its appearance, it was indeed cocaine. The woman was promptly arrested for drug possession. The RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) are encouraging anyone who thinks they may have been fooled into buying fake drugs to come forward.

February 2000, Colombia) A woman tried to smuggle an automatic pistol into a high-security prison in Bogota by concealing it in her rectum. Unfortunately, she was unable to remove the weapon from its snug hiding place. In great distress and needing medical attention, Tirsa told wardens at La Picota prison that she was pregnant, and was rushed to a nearby hospital. Prison visitors sometimes smuggle drugs and liquor to inmates, but rarely do they cram automatic weapons into their private places. After three days of hospitalization, she confessed the real reason for her pain to hospital staff, and surgeons removed the 7.65mm pistol on Wednesday. Tirsa was charged with illegal weapons possession

Archived