Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sect one

another break up thread

son of a motherfucker.......after reading so many of the threads on here thinking it would never happen to me my gf of a year and 7 months left me..... i loved her ...i would have done anythign for this girl.....she left me for her "bestfriend" ....she met this yguy a year ago and ever since i always sensed something with them and she always insisted they were just friends and she just had a crush on him or whatever :mad: so im like ok its nothing...so time went on...and there was a lot of drama he caused between us shed always make me feel like an asshole for saying something...then a few weeks ago she was gettin real clsoe to him again and then said we hsould see new people....and then added in "i can see myself with him" shed always say that was her friend and add is some gay shit ex: "hes my bestfriend...and hes CUTE too" man wtf i should left ....i wrote her a letter after saying him or me and she chose me and after all this she still likes him she chose me and still feels for him then thursday out of nowhere she never loved me she was never sure and always knew i loved her mroe than she did back and she "doesnt know what i (she) feels for you(me)" i dont know what to do today we talked for so long and i acted so happy and i could tell it got to her....i rememebr reading all you guys had to say just move on dont waste time moping...but its so damn hard....ahhh fuck it all....goodnight (the sad thing is i would take her back and i know we'd just break up again and i'd feel ten times worse)

i just feel she was so much to me ...everything....i never loved a girl and i did love her....and she didnt even tell me straight out she told me when i went to see her im confused i dont knwo what i want but your next girlfriend will be happy to have you....tehn i got it out of her she still wonders what her and this guy have or how it would be to have something...:rolleyes: i just thougth after all that shed realize who was more important....

Spingtime is breakup time. I know at least 3 long term (3 years or more)

that have ended in the last month.

All ended by the girl. Fuck a bizzynatch.

are you the same sect that you used to talk a bunch of shit to me and would get stabbed if i saw you?

just wondering.

that shit sucks man. im going through a situation that is absolutely nothing like yours, but it sucks just the same, so i can relate.

only thing i can tell you, which isnt gonna help, but tis the truth, is that you just gotta move on. obviously your girl isnt ready for thigns like you are, and its most likely her loss. i mean, theres nothing you can do about it. shes obviously thought alot about this and she isnt going to go back on her choice, so waiting around for her to do so is going to be at your own expense.

go paint. it never works for me, but i also hope that it might. either way, painting is good. if nothing else, just walking around at night doing tags and shit gives you a chance to try and clear your head. well, no, it gives you a chance to think about the whole thing over and over, but really, its about all you can do, ya know.

good luck man, and try not to look back, its not gonna do shit but hurt you. you guys werent right for eachother, thats all there is too it.

sorry.

fuck that

but you should have known something was up when she got close to some guy and even said she had some feelings for him...

and some comments like "he's cute too!!" "i can see myself with him..."

what the fuck are you thinking?

fuck that sux shit man......i fucking cant stand bitches that lie like that.....to lie about love and shit like that is fucking low....thats just not some shit to be lied about......and whats worse, is that it sounds like she knew what was up for a while......:mad: :mad: :mad:

I remember my girlfriend dumped me for her best friend.......................................when I was FOURTEEN!

But for reals shitty deal yo. I wonder if girls know how much shit they cause men.....

Originally posted by sect one

she met this yguy a year ago and ever since i always sensed something with them and she always insisted they were just friends and she just had a crush on him or whatever

Thats when you should have layed the boots to her.

my girlfriend and i broke up recently. i didn't want it to happen, but it did. i guess we're still friends.

Originally posted by philistine

Wait till our resident post break-up councelor BigJoe rolls in to drop some advice.

He'll make it all better.

how about you all dim the lights put on some barry white and have some nice sensual man love together.

that way you can all bust a nut talk about how much women suck and have a bonding experience at the same time...

FACT OF LIFE : PEOPLE FUCK EACH OTHER OVER , ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE.. DEAL WITH IT YOU WINGING DICK MUNCHERS.

Originally posted by sect one

....she met this yguy a year ago and ever since i always sensed something with them and she always insisted they were just friends and she just had a crush on him or whatever :mad: so im like ok its nothing...so time went on...

always go with your instincts. thats why women catch men cheating.

that sucks for you man. in my 27 years of existance, i had never been dumped until valentines day. she felt we were going nowhere, and she wanted to see other people. it hit me pretty hard, but in time things have gotten better. i started going out, and im getting more attention then the new kid in school now. a few weeks ago i was at a local bar and my ex was there, which was fine, since we are on good terms. after being there for about an hour, i get approached by some girl that looked very good to me. within the 10 minutes of talking to her, my ex came up to me 3 times asking if i was coming over that nite. her jealousy made me feel a lot better, and yes i did come over, but thats another story. girls are unpredictable.

Guest KING BLING

you are actually lucky in a way...most times you get dumped and the only thing you have to take it out on is yourself and like a wall...which leads to yourself. You have a target for multiple ass kickings. Fucking dude moved in on your woman, she might not talk to you again but at least she never took your pride

Guest KING BLING

...and if you don't you're gonna feel like a sucker the rest of your life.

haha fuckin' instigators....yeah damn i almost keep goin back to her and thinking of reasons to forgive her...im lettin my feelings take over....damn

listen to METALLICAS "SO WHAT" on repeat. actually, just listen to the whole master of puppets album. and drink jameson irish whiskey.

Guest krie

me and my girl didnt break up, we just had a small 'break' from one another for just under a week, then she couldnt handle us being apart without seein each other so were bak together properly now :) woo!

Originally posted by krie

me and my girl didnt break up, we just had a small 'break' from one another for just under a week, then she couldnt handle us being apart without seein each other so were bak together properly now :) woo!

i still have this ounce of hope when the phone rings i run to it...and i swear i believe it's her calling to say she amde a mistake and she misses me and it's never her :D :o but yeah what happened is i told her i dont think we can be friends and a lot more drama happened. This was a few days after we broke up I told her this and then i called her up again so i ruined it....so this past tuesday she called and i asked what was up cause we seemed close again and she said no there are no feelings between us that she shares so i told her to not keep me around and to stop calling so yeah...

Originally posted by TEEHEEHEE

Girls "dislike" me so i never have to deal with this rubbish !

lol

I love it... rock on..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this