NOUM

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Joker

Please understand, I'm not calling you out and trying to be a dick... I'm too removed for such crap. I'm just a little concerned that your blatent copies of other writers styles are being let go by those who respect you. Which is fine to an extent. But to what extent?

Do these people who respect you understand you're still an young buck coming up and that your inspiration will be obvious for at least a little while longer? Or is it because they don't see the obvious? This is where I'd like to hear from those who respect you.

The ones spewing crap at you should be ignored. I think you know your influences are in full view. What I'd like to know is how long you plan on riding their wave?

Why? Because it's been done. On paper, you're great at 3D. I would never say anything less. As a paper fiend myself, I find your work to be easy on the eyes. What bugs me, though, is your work is carbon copies of things already done. Which is boring. You can crowd please all you want but don't you aspire to do more? Are you in this game to please the masses or are you in this game to make a dent? I say you've made a good run up to this point. Now I think it's time for you to make your move.

Sorry, I wanted to email you and keep this between you and I but I also wanted to get a reaction from your fan club... my apologies.

Not even a response to this?

Originally posted by TheTruthHrtz

No, what is amazing is that you continue to deny the

obvious. 3-D styles aren't automatically Totem bites. Totem has developed his own distinct style of

3-D which is blatently being ripped off by your boy.

The fact that you don't see the similarities only

underscores the fact that you are indeed a toy.

im not gonna say that the form isnt basically the same in some of his sketches. But, the directions of noums shit, the letter form is diffrent, Totems looks like its being sucked into a hole, noums looks like its just blowing out. There is no doubt in my mind that there are influences of totem in noums work, but biting? i really dont believe so. Even if noum werent my 9 fingered ninja i would be saying this. It is just upsetting to me that although many people think noum bites, they cant be the bigger person and realize that this is the internet and although you may noums shit, you dont have to post. If he is ever gonna change, its not because of internet disses, its gonna be becasue of wall disses. So, you are basically just wasting time in dissin him online. There are people who do enjoy his shit, so just let them look without all the bitchin at noum

damn guys just shut the fuck up...it all ends here.....take all your shyt out this thread...noum do your thing because obviously he's doing something i bet all you guys do i search the web for things that look similar to people's things on this forum and call a bite....get a life and work on your own shyt while your at it......noum keep doing what your doing fuck the haters............................and whatever enter said is cool too lol

first i'd like to say to zone, i have no respect for you. second, joker, i have alot of respect for you. im going to take this out of graffiti standards and go into "real life". jokers mature, zone, ha. noum, i'm always down to check out your thread and check your sketches because i like your style. i do think its time to step up to these people who keep hating on you tho. keep doin your thing, listen to what joker said, all its about is stepping up. i dont care what people say about my sketches, its just motivation to sketch better or piece better or bomb more. i think graffiti artists these days are retarded, i used to think i was cool to be associated with it all, but now its a joke, i keep my graffiti background to a minimum considering all the good artists are bitches and have their fists so far up their asses its annoying. so, what i'd like to say to you is good shit, i've always enjoyed your sketches. i dont care if you did a sketch EXACTLY like totems or daims, it wouldnt matter to me, i'd still peep it and say its dope. everyone starts with influence. and zone, i meant as a writer, your good, very good, but anything more then that your worthless and deserve the gasfase. The end.

-Wake.

Do your homework!

Originally posted by TheTruthHrtz

The fact that you don't see the similarities only

underscores the fact that you are indeed a toy.

This is what it all comes down to more-so even than noum getting on track it looks like half the people posting on this board dont even know what the hell they are talking about, look at all the established writers opinions and you will see how they all see the same thing. Toys teaching toys :nope: GET IT TOGETHER OR LEAVE IT ALONE

Guest Propaganda

For all the people babbling on about noum's work,

let Totem and Daim come in here and start talking about bites. Unless, you all look bit quite foolish sticking up for kids you prob don't even know.

Noum I do know SHIT about 3-D. What I do recommend is playing with some new stuff, forget that even, do your own thing. Simple as that.

Originally posted by WakeTwo

first i'd like to say to zone, i have no respect for you. second, joker, i have alot of respect for you. im going to take this out of graffiti standards and go into "real life". jokers mature, zone, ha. noum, i'm always down to check out your thread and check your sketches because i like your style. i do think its time to step up to these people who keep hating on you tho. keep doin your thing, listen to what joker said, all its about is stepping up. i dont care what people say about my sketches, its just motivation to sketch better or piece better or bomb more. i think graffiti artists these days are retarded, i used to think i was cool to be associated with it all, but now its a joke, i keep my graffiti background to a minimum considering all the good artists are bitches and have their fists so far up their asses its annoying. so, what i'd like to say to you is good shit, i've always enjoyed your sketches. i dont care if you did a sketch EXACTLY like totems or daims, it wouldnt matter to me, i'd still peep it and say its dope. everyone starts with influence. and zone, i meant as a writer, your good, very good, but anything more then that your worthless and deserve the gasfase. The end.

-Wake.

Damn you kids get your feelings hurt way too easy. I'm done with the kid gloves..If your shit is, as Joker so eloquently put it, a carbon copy then expect to get your balls busted, period. If that causes me to lose the respect of some kid whos "been writing 6 Months" on the internet then so be it. I'm not here to make freinds, those that know me and have put in some type of work with me when they came to my town know what I'm about. This internet shit is for fun and to see flicks. With that being said, I dont hate Noum, In fact I feel sorry for him. No matter how far he progresses in this graff game he'll always be known as " the kid who bit Totems whole steez and tried to get over while posting it on 12 oz". Kind of sad actually. Hey, if thats a direction that you want to see this kid go by all means keep on supporting what he's doing. In my opinion I dont think your doing him a favor. And Make2, if you form personal opinions about people based on internet posts I feel sorry for you too. Real Life??? pleeease,,,12 oz is about as far from it as your going to get.

Your right..I dont have a clue what your trying to say. Most likely because when it comes to the subject at hand (noums blatant thievery)you dont have a leg to stand on. Go ahead enlighten us all with your infinite wisdom... Anyone can see whats been going on here..I'm just surprised its been tolerated for this long.

Guest Propaganda

Oh Im not doubting the fact that he may be biting. Never did say he didn't. Tho the point was to LEAVE IT ALONE. But I guess that will fail or be obsolete on this thread. So continue on with the so call tolerance.

come on guys lighten up and remember this is his thread so give him some respect ok ... graff isnt about bitching and complaining about stupid shit ... totems shit is way different ok he is into jpn. anime and as you can see he has that shit in his art work just about all the time... noum doesnt hmmm ok just drop it and lets enjoy his pics ok cuz if you dont like what you see y bother posting on this thread and starting stupid shit !?:cool:

Ok

Ok so we agree on my most important point..Now my other point is if you chose to simply "leave it alone" then YOU are tolerating it(shameless biting). I choose not to, by pointing out the obvious and having a little fun at the same time. Some of you cant seem to deal with that.

If your not part of the solution your part of the problem.

Guest Propaganda

Originally posted by sarifs&clips

"I choose not to, by pointing out the obvious and having a little fun at the same time. Some of you cant seem to deal with that."

That enough to tell me where this is heading. So I understand in otherwords.

"If your not part of the solution your part of the problem. "

Your solution was the problem but who cares now. Type what you must to justify.

Originally posted by Propaganda

Originally posted by sarifs&clips

"I choose not to, by pointing out the obvious and having a little fun at the same time. Some of you cant seem to deal with that."

That enough to tell me where this is heading. So I understand in otherwords.

"If your not part of the solution your part of the problem. "

Your solution was the problem but who cares now. Type what you must to justify.

I dont see a problem with,or a need to justify my clowning of a biter, and all those that try and justify it. That is where our opinions differ.

THIS IS JUST SAD !

In my view Noum has been hiding his bad letter structutre behind all this 3D shit, when all the 3D is now being called into question for his obvious theft. not much left for Noum to stand on.

maybe time to do what you NEED to do and work more on simples so your 3D dosent look so weak. Shit if it was just the biting it would be one thing ... but past that your structure is in need major work too. you can paint .... just take some time away and exercise the mind on some simples and then come back to 3D and I know the shit talking would stop, or greatly slow down.

I know my opinion dosent hold water in the minds of some peeps here, but I do know whats up with having a solid stucture, and it shows when its not there. not trying to jump on the bandwagon or anything ... this is how i have felt and just didnt feel the need to start shit. with the fan already tossing the shit everywhere thought i would say whats on my mind too.

Archived