FEEDBACK ON THIS LITTLE RECORD COVER i made

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

http://seemesmile.com/photos4/2808077a.jpg'>

its for my friend bassX.

i dont really like the text and im thinking of somebody else handling that.

it looks ghetto though:) ..too bad i didnt have that bling bling effect.

it says "nickle bag series vol.2

i know i can get the hook up on bud for this, but for you pros out there, how much would you charge?/if this was all nice looking? i have til the end of this week.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

hmmm...im not caring about that green bassx.today was the first day i played with it after being asked to hook it up..

in all honesty, i dont know why these people come to me for this shit.

how known and/or how much money do you expect them to make? try to keep it in line with that, and if they'll gross a lot, then go for a percentage of profits, although for cover art, that won't be much. a couple of friends of mine just painted that "tupac rifa siempre" in jay-z's me and my girlfriend and made a grip, and now they got the contract to the new nas video too. try to keep it in scale with the money, just don't get too greedy and have them drop you, and don't sell your self short. good luck player......

like tease said i would do something to highlite the bass x. The only othet nitpik thing that i have with the cover is to shorten the bottom leg onthe L. To make the word nickle bag tighten up a little bit so there is no gap.

Its pretty good

Originally posted by willy.wonka

http://seemesmile.com/photos4/2808077a.jpg'>

its for my friend bassX.

i dont really like the text and im thinking of somebody else handling that.

it looks ghetto though:) ..too bad i didnt have that bling bling effect.

it says "nickle bag series vol.2

i know i can get the hook up on bud for this, but for you pros out there, how much would you charge?/if this was all nice looking? i have til the end of this week.

ok here it is...

first of all the bass x logo is way too cryptic you need to make it more ledgable to the general public , think about your target audience..they will not all be writers i garentee that.

second the distortion of the nicklebag test strip is alittle over done, it could easily read "hickle bag" and "voi ume iwo"

my last point is the composition , all the text is symetrical but the off drags off to the right, this doesnt lok right to me.

also the black space at the bottom of the page is alittle overbearing, I like where you have place the image stripe, but somthing needs to be moved inorder to fill that black space.

over all it could be quite cool if you just polish it up a bit.

Guest Dr. Drew

i think the green bassx looks fine, just throw some text that says bassx in a totally different font below in the black, then it'll be okay for those who can't read the green

you did the logo for my homie Triad too, he gave me the CD. it was funny because i recognized your style instantly and he said to me "guess who drew that"

Guest willy.wonka

right on seeking..

thanks everybody..

i just bitched out this military cop thats 5 years younger than me.

let that bitch knew he wasnt shit to the world, but a fag.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Dr. Drew

you did the logo for my homie Triad too, he gave me the CD. it was funny because i recognized your style instantly and he said to me "guess who drew that"

hahaha, he called and used that for his logo?

heused it for his cd cover?hahahaha..thats your homie?

good one makros..shit was lovely

Archived