Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iloveboxcars

auto modellista

this is a pretty good game. i mean, certain things are definately lacking.. for instance you can just go and buy whatever car whenever.. you dont have to actually save up for them.. same with the auto parts and the body modifications. but i still like it. i was just wondering if anyone else has played it and what they think of it.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

this is a pretty good game. i mean, certain things are definately lacking.. for instance you can just go and buy whatever car whenever.. you dont have to actually save up for them.. same with the auto parts and the body modifications. but i still like it. i was just wondering if anyone else has played it and what they think of it.

another thing thats bad about it is the signature capcom talking guy.. everytime you press a fucking button dude says "good move" or "i've never seen anything like it" .. but i just turn down the volume on my tv and blast new bomb turks.

i thought the game was going to be released in april/may. oh well. i haven't been paying too much attention to videogames lately.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this