Shit that I hate

Grant_Wood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Hating" shit is too much work

In my opinion, anybody who works 40 hours a week and then stays up half the night Saturday and Sunday painting graff probably doesn't have any excess fucking energy to waste "hating"on anything.

If some aspect of life doesn't thrill you, ignore it. That's a shitload less work than getting your panties all in a twist over something nobody else even gives a shit about anyway.

And this "all my friends are white" thing smacks of racism. I could say the same thing. So what? Someday, with any fucking luck, we will leave this sick obsession with race behind us. But until then, I am resigned to hearing a zillion rants about it. We aren't going to change the world. Even wanting to change the world is a collossal waste of time, energy and effort. The only thing you (or anybody else) can change is YOURSELF, so for God's sake, get busy.

This thread has all the earmarks of a major snivel.

Re: "Hating" shit is too much work

Originally posted by KaBar

In my opinion, anybody who works 40 hours a week and then stays up half the night Saturday and Sunday painting graff probably doesn't have any excess fucking energy to waste "hating"on anything.

If some aspect of life doesn't thrill you, ignore it. That's a shitload less work than getting your panties all in a twist over something nobody else even gives a shit about anyway.

And this "all my friends are white" thing smacks of racism. I could say the same thing. So what? Someday, with any fucking luck, we will leave this sick obsession with race behind us. But until then, I am resigned to hearing a zillion rants about it. We aren't going to change the world. Even wanting to change the world is a collossal waste of time, energy and effort. The only thing you (or anybody else) can change is YOURSELF, so for God's sake, get busy.

This thread has all the earmarks of a major snivel.

Quoted because it deseves it.

Wouldn't you just rather be a mellow person? I would.

Mellow like jello.

Originally posted by Grant_Wood

14- having a fuckin hardcore street new yorker accent but barely noticing it and hard to fix it.. it sucks cause you know you rbeing treated like a grown up street kid

fuck your a bad cunt, in fact your so bad that you feel it nesseccary to tell everyone on here how bad you are

Archived