theVapors Image Archive...

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just checked the Vapors thing out. I can see the only places you guys went was Williamsburg/Greenpoint and Downtown Manhattan. I mean if your going to just go to those areas please flick peoples shit who are putting in work there, I dont think anyone really needs to see 9 Earsnot marker tags. You could have thrown up one or two and put other peoples shit in their stead. I know you guys saw alot more quality street work out there then this stuff. Just my opinion and a suggestion.

Guest diggity
Originally posted by 666

Just my opinion and a suggestion.

just in case you didnt notice...theres a contribute feature that allows you to upload flicks, so you can add to the archive as well.

Obviously the flix in the archive arent representative of the armies of kids putting in work and paying dues in NYC or any of the boroughs.

Like was mentioned, virtually all these flix were taken in Williamsberg and downtown Manhattan. I didnt do an all eclusive tour of the city, but was out hiting the usual shops I check out and taking flix on the way. What you see is pretty much most of what I saw on the route there. Wasnt trying to do a spotlight on Earsnot, but fact is the kids got one of the nicest hands out and also happened to be up on pretty much every block I walked down which is why there's a bunch of his stuff.

Not that anyoine's accusing me of anything, but for the record, I dont play politics. I dont even really hang too regularly with any of the writers in the archive. This is simply a little something to get things rolling, and what I felt was a nice show of hands seen on the route I was walking.

For those not from NY... I hope you know better than to think that the kids you see regularly in the NY threads on this forum, or in the new Vapors archive for that matter, are the only kids getting busy. Fact is there's many kids stomping shit, that deserve their minute in the spotlight. I'll do what I can to cover what I see, but it's on all you guys to contribute, so that collectively, we can look at a generally unbiased bigger picture. Just a little disclaimer to set the story straight.

Hopefully, the archive will grow into as fun a place to waste time as this message board. If not... Oh well, I tried.

The main brother behind the struggle,

Misteraven.

P.S. The new issue is in preproduction. Keep an eye on http://www.thevapors.com for new information and updates. We plan to start updating it regularly pretty soon.

"This is how it is done here, and how its been for a while"

Hook up only those who you know or are down with, all about friends not about whos doing it, keeping it real, and getting up.

Business is Business and Friends are Friends.

But people don't live by that, they don't get it.

They don't mix, but ohh well.

Peqce.....

Guest hype wilson

I CAN SEE IT ALREADY

100 PAGES OF LOWER EAST SIDE CANAL SOHO AND THE ONLY PART OF BKLYN TOURIST CAN GO TO ''WILLY B'' ,WITH NOTHING BUT FAGS THAT PAINT AND THE OUT OF TOWNERS THAT JOCK THEM

OR WAIT YOULL GET COPE TO BE THE EDITOR AGAIN SO HE CAN

GET ALL HIS KILLER DAWGS AND ALL THEM OLD FUCKERS TO CRY ABOUT HOW THE TRAINS ARE GONE???

O I CANT WAIT :idea:

Originally posted by hype wilson

I CAN SEE IT ALREADY

100 PAGES OF LOWER EAST SIDE CANAL SOHO AND THE ONLY PART OF BKLYN TOURIST CAN GO TO ''WILLY B'' ,WITH NOTHING BUT FAGS THAT PAINT AND THE OUT OF TOWNERS THAT JOCK THEM

GET ALL HIS KILLER DAWGS AND ALL THEM OLD FUCKERS TO CRY ABOUT HOW THE TRAINS ARE GONE???

made me chuckle... success...:D

Originally posted by hype wilson

I CAN SEE IT ALREADY

HYPE IS RIGHT. TIRED OF SEEING THE SAME OVERRATED OUT OF TOWN FAG-ART THAT PLAGUES THE TRENDY AREAS OF NYC. HOW ABOUT SOME REAL FLICKS OF THE OLD WALLS THAT ARE ALL OVER THIS CITY... SO MANY WRITERS PUT PLENTY OF WORK IN AND DO QUALITY GRAFFITI, AND THEN TO LOOK AT A "NYC" MAGAZINE SPREAD AND SEE TONS OF OUT OF STATE FAGS IS DISGUSTING.

yap yapyapp ya ya ya yap yapp yap yap yapyapp ya ya ya yap yapp yap yap yapyapp ya ya ya yap yapp yap yap yapyapp ya ya ya yap yapp yap yap yapyapp ya ya ya yap yapp yap yap yapyapp ya ya ya yap yapp yap yap yapyapp ya ya ya yap yapp yap...

bring on the hate, it is theVapors and all...

Archived