Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CROW RA

fuck workmans comp 2003

Guest PHYNE

crow your a busy man....next time your in town be sure to get ahold of me,ill email ya my addy etc...peace.......;)

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

ur fucking garbage...i hate ur shit so much.....keep benching.....and quit painting....

i agree, i dont really like your shit, cant stand it, but i mean i respect you for getting up and out there for sure, but shit man, you;d think you'd be getting a little better. must have hard spots to paint or something... take ya time...

:o

Guest HELEX
Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

ur fucking garbage...i hate ur shit so much.....keep benching.....and quit painting....

Yeah no shit!Quit while your ahead!!

Guest FearIncarn8

quantity over quality. poor cars.

TEASE YOU DON'T PAINT AND WHEN YOU DO YOU SUCK........................LIKE 85% OF THIS BOARD SUCK BUT RUN THEIR MOUTHS LIKE PUSH WEIGHT...............I can't belive people would shit talk a guy for GETTING HIS, he's not doing this for you so he's sick and 100000000000000000 better then everyone esle.

crow keep on working your getting better each year and you got LOVE for GRAFFITI see you on the lines brother!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this