Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hank Parker

Thinking of Moving to Houston...

Yeah I miss that town. And I think I wanna move there and further my education as a mechanic. So I'm really pondering. Cause if I do, I'll leave alot of good friends behind. And I only know 1 person in Houston (and it's this girl I had a fling with, real hot). So it's a real toss up. :o

it might be for better and might be for worse...

if u move MAKE SURE U STAY IN TOUCH WITH OLD FRIENDS...

i made that mistake once:o

it sux cuz then u dunno wut to talk to them about ne more and shit juss feels weird so if u think it's better and it's for education go for it but stay in touch with them mang;)

"Krook

Location: in the alley where people are taking a shit while running at full speed!

That is some funny shit. Iv' seen that actually. The takeing a shit part.

Yeah Poop, you know what's up. Yeah I was just wonderin mostly how the freight scene is down there. Like when I was there it was real nice. But I bet things have changed since then. I couldn't handle moving from nice benching and a yard that's a hop and a skip away to some real hard to bench place and that freights are a special thing to do. So yeah, the beaners we'll still have to work on though.

:rolleyes:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this