Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mija

bored.

shaolin masta, your from australia, whats with the shaolin part? shaolin is stat NY, u trippin ? huh? crocodilemasta is more like it hahah stereotypes hahahha fuck beer

dude, you could like totally hook up with someone from here.

i think popgunwar is looking.

Originally posted by dELiSs

choke on a cock. kthnx.

no seriously do it.

seriously, hi.

was that to me?

No. that was for the thread starter. you know the 'hi, um i need a boy hee hee' person.

sorry for any misunderstanding. $

Originally posted by Grant_Wood

shaolin masta, your from australia, whats with the shaolin part? shaolin is stat NY, u trippin ? huh? crocodilemasta is more like it hahah stereotypes hahahha fuck beer

beer rules cunt and shaolin is from asia america just hyped it up coz they knew that asia was trippin on some real shit

masturbation is the newest you dont have to cuddle your hand after woulds and you know its not going to fuck around with another dick or try and play mind games with you.

however some loving sex would be good.

Originally posted by LDN_THING

masturbation is the newest you dont have to cuddle your hand after woulds and you know its not going to fuck around with another dick or try and play mind games with you.

haha

he said "after woulds" like a third grader with a speech impediment

hahaha

No it doesn't apply to me. But can some one tell me how the grade system in America works like what are the ages and shit?

basically......................................sex is good.... but...however, studies have shown that the dangers of premarital sex by far otweigh the pleasures recieved by the sex itself, many of these dangers include the danger of uhhhh,l of unwanted and unexpected pregnancy, the danger of sexually transmitted diseases, including the fatal and incurable HIV virus and AIDS. Thus, Masterbation has been pretty much the only option for the brightest few youth in our society, or, for the youth that cannot get any pussy, so they call themselves smart decision makers instead of pathetic piece of shits.. it is difficult to tell the difference, as a matter of fact, rat tat tat tat rat tat tat tat tat.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this