"i wanna have a break'

Guest krie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

^^your starting to piss me off....

krie, im sorry bro but in m experience that means its coming to an end...

like when said, time is perfect to move on...

Originally posted by BigJoe

oh dear a 12oz members depserate crie for help..

how lame.

shutup

and thank u to who ever banned grant wood :D

Guest blame

man seriously!

thats a bit lame on your behalf, his attempt at hanging himself was merely mentioned he didnt make a big deal about it it was a factor in the break up

you know people go through a lot of shit, and sometimes it feels like you cant handle it anymore... people have rough patches!!! its a development process

seriously making fun of it makes things worse for him, will it benefit you in any way or form? no? so why do it?

people dont understand how powerful words are

Re: Real advice.

Originally posted by effyoo

Happened to me 3 times in my life so far. Its not good.

Its over.

Sorry to say so, but, its best to get it done quick.

If she says 'she's confused' or the like, she wants to break up.

Take it from someone who just got tossed from a three and a half year relationship.

I got dumped over the phone. Nigga.

Fuck your bitch and fuck my bitch.

A-r-g-h.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=36634

she called me to go to see her so she could break up with me.... :-

Re: man seriously!

Originally posted by blame

thats a bit lame on your behalf, his attempt at hanging himself was merely mentioned he didnt make a big deal about it it was a factor in the break up

you know people go through a lot of shit, and sometimes it feels like you cant handle it anymore... people have rough patches!!! its a development process

seriously making fun of it makes things worse for him, will it benefit you in any way or form? no? so why do it?

people dont understand how powerful words are

what are you the happy go lucky 12 oz official peer surport unit?

this guy has shat me off several times in the past, ya get what you give man..

i mean seriously looking for a pat on the back from members of a graffiti message board? thats fucking lame....

both of you can eat a bowl of hot steamy dick together as far as im concerned..

Re: Re: man seriously!

Originally posted by BigJoe

what are you the happy go lucky 12 oz official peer surport unit?

this guy has shat me off several times in the past, ya get what you give man..

i mean seriously looking for a pat on the back from members of a graffiti message board? thats fucking lame....

both of you can eat a bowl of hot steamy dick together as far as im concerned..

You suuuuuuuuuuuuck,you totally suuuuuuuuuuuck!

ohhh yessss!:crazy:

Guest blame

^^^^^

yeah man cause your so tough raaaaaaaaaar!

all iam sayin is be careful what you say you wouldnt like it if you were suicidal and people were giving you shit for it would you?

krie, how old are ya kid? 16...18?

If so, get over it dude....it's going to be over dude...girls and guys pull this shit all the time..

Whatever you do, don't try and hold it out because you'll just end up hurting yourself even more..so take a couple deep breaths, think about good things you can do without a woman to keep tabs on...think about the fact that you probably won't spend the rest of your life with her and the other womens you'll meet out there. Don't throw your shit away and waste it on another bitch...

Sorry to sound so harsh, but it's true man..

Live you life up while you still can before you're tied down..

my ex said the same thing. a couple of weeks after the break up and me moving out, i find out she made out with some dyke at a bar (i didnt know she swung that way?), in front of a ton of my aquaintances. i was kind of pissed. but then i find out about something else she did. then the reality set in, why dwell on someone when their actions are telling you to move the fuck on? so i did. a few more weeks go by and now she is in the "lets have casual sex" mode, and gets jealous when she sees me talking to girls. it was kind of weird at first, because in the beginning i didnt know what to think about it. but now its not a big deal. " i want a break" means either (1) its over, or, (2) she wants to keep her options open, but you dont want to be a reserve. you might be all bummed right now and thats pretty normal, but think about it, right now she isnt the girl you liked/loved/whatever for how ever long you were together. she is someone different. dont go killing yourself over someone you dont know anymore.

SUCKERSSSSSS!#(*^@$&)(@$

where bak together , woo :):):):):) im so happy now haha :lol:

skrew those who doubted! unless i like you..

Originally posted by krie

SUCKERSSSSSS!#(*^@$&)(@$

where bak together , woo :):):):):) im so happy now haha :lol:

skrew those who doubted! unless i like you..

hahahahaha yeah dont worry i fucked her in the ass while you were waiting...

I think Zee Zee stuck his fist in her poot in a bizare leather and whips dominatrix session.

Archived