The Mac, Siloette & Friends (CA to TX)

siloette

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i see we have the same friends in el paso you should hit me up tp trade or whatever ,,i want to get some of the old comic book kind of that mac use to push .....grave had some a few years back ........weah...........aborigen2003@yahoo.com......nice work.....................most of your work in el paso still running,,,,paz..................boo-yah

Hey it was really good to see all the positive responses on here and surprising that there wasn't more hating.. me and Silueta really appreciate it. I was away from a computer for a while so I didn't have a chance to respond but I'm glad to see people liked the work. Yes to what somebody said, Hex was a big inspiration for me...he did amazing work...no doubt about it If anyone has questions feel free to email me. . Here's a panel I did a couple weeks ago...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/p5bcfddbce3fb6a386194e2bbc89e6252/fc547dc9.jpg'>

Guest da wizzard

nice thread. the mac is deffinately in his prime. nice to see some fr8s....keep it up. i'll be benching just to catch one.

...not just two great artists. mac and silueta are great peoples. I vote them graffiti's homecoming queen and king. give fusspot and fuchi some kitty treats from uncle disco.

I don't even know how to give you guys compliments anymore. nice work... ?

NICE FUCKING WORK>:eek:

^ Hey man. Got your email..Glad the painting made it!!.Ive lost faith in the postal service lately..

I was checking my meta tags and did a google search and your site came up..haha..I spent like an hour browsing. Afterwards I too felt like I was at a college party. Fun stuff.

Anyways thanks..

and if any of ya'll are bored..

Im working on Mac's site during the next few weeks. Of course its going up little by little but check it out-

www.elmac.net

• 4 months later...

mac and silo are two of the greatest human beans on this place called Earth. I love you guys to death... I know my visit sucked, but you know I have your back to the end. hit me up on e-mail.. I'm sending you one right now...

p.s. Mac your bowling bag is safe with me... expect a fatty package soon.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived