The Mac, Siloette & Friends (CA to TX)

siloette

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

bump it up!!!

THE MAC IS TRULLY THE MAN I CAUGHT ONE OF HIS TRAINS AWHILEBACK........BUT ALL YOU MOTHER FUKAZZZ DOIN YA THANGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SILOETE!!!!!!!!!MY HAT GOES OFF 2 ALL YALLL AND ONEOF MY FAVORITE TRAIN HEADS HAS 2 BE KING157!!!!!!!!

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

jeebus christ

incredible work kids

i am really feeling the siloe pieces,

and that neg piece mac...

unfuckwithable

Guest uncle-boy

BRAVO!

siloe

mac

amazing, i have no idea how ya'll pull that off so magnifecently.

truly inspirational.

king157

jaba

grave

da-da-da-dooooope!!

Originally posted by painthuffer

:king: Mac is amazing.

yeah..gotta give it up to the mac for the true talent he puts into this stuff,but you guys and gals on here act like he is the only one to ever do photo realistic graff.remember l.a. hex?vogue tdk?those guys were rockin this stuff 15-20 years ago.but then again,most of the kids on this board were not even born when that was goin down...old guys know..old guys know...

Originally posted by siloette

Hey Facet..let me know if you are down..we should get our trade on..:spin:

drain bamage I miss you more than you know..

Come visit soon

im definitely down.... hit me up on email ;)

Originally posted by GOATWHORE

yeah..gotta give it up to the mac for the true talent he puts into this stuff,but you guys and gals on here act like he is the only one to ever do photo realistic graff.remember l.a. hex?vogue tdk?those guys were rockin this stuff 15-20 years ago.but then again,most of the kids on this board were not even born when that was goin down...old guys know..old guys know...

Hex was deffinately a huge inspiration to him...Shit who didnt hex inspire!..But I dont think its just about photo realism..theres deffinately a certain style there.

and you would be surprised how many foagies there are on this board..haha:jpotato:

i may not be a oldie on here but i can say for sure HEX inspired me to what is possible with a spray can, same way the mac did when i first saw his work. i also just saw mac work in real life up at the puyallup bridge and i have to say the heads were larger than id ever really expected but then again i didnt know what to expect...my initial question has still went un answered though, was that brittney murphey????

gold medal quality

Those images are like watching Olympic figure-skating... it looks so amazingly easy. A few simple flicks of the wrist and suddenly this face appears on the wall... astonishing.

If there was any doubt that graffiti can be true art, one need look no further than above.

Guest 87centHitMan

Those portaits are incredible. I really don't get how that comes out of a can of spray paint. Great work.

Originally posted by siloette

Hex was deffinately a huge inspiration to him...Shit who didnt hex inspire!..But I dont think its just about photo realism..theres deffinately a certain style there.

and you would be surprised how many foagies there are on this board..haha:jpotato:

for sure..hex was a huge asset to the whole west coast scene and beyond in the mid 80's.but you know,the kiddies on here might not know the history behind it.either way,all parties involved are taking this"certain style" to a whole new level..bigg up to all

and yeah..i am finding some of those foagies everyday on here,nice to see im not the only one....:dazed:

Originally posted by troy1492

i may not be a oldie on here but i can say for sure HEX inspired me to what is possible with a spray can, same way the mac did when i first saw his work. i also just saw mac work in real life up at the puyallup bridge and i have to say the heads were larger than id ever really expected but then again i didnt know what to expect...my initial question has still went un answered though, was that brittney murphey????

Mr. Troy- Ya know..Im not very good with names..so Im not sure if it is her..And Mac is on another continent for a few weeks so sorry for the lack of response..haha

You know that bridge you are talking about..I like that one because he did it with a fat cap in about an hour and a half..

Archived