Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ghostvandal

hurting testicle

today i was painting and suddenly my left testicle started to hurt as fuck.. Im having trouble walking because it hurts so fucking bad. I dunno what happened maybe something got twisted in there?!? Did that ever happened to any of you guys? its the first time it happens to me and its starting to get me worried.

u have testiclular cancer .:beavis and butt-head laugh:.

:lol:

that would suck tho:o

Originally posted by ghostvandal

how is he suppose to fix that? its a sack with 2 balls...

have a girl suck on them for a while

Originally posted by jesus saves

use a steak knife to cut it off

:rolleyes:

no no use this

thescorpionfinal.jpg

that shit is nothing to worry about. you take this drink that the doctor gives you and in a couple of days chlamydia is gone

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by R. Heydrich

GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR. IF THAT SHIT STAYS TWISTED MORE THAN 24 HOURS OR SO IT'LL DIE AND YOU'LL HAVE TO GET IT CUT OUT.

He is actually right, except I'm not sure about the 24 hour bit....

go to a doctor,what the fucks wrong with you? if the doctor says "what the fuck can I do? its a sack with two balls" then go to a different doctor... My dick was hurting like hell one day, I went to the old family doctor id known since a kid, to hear him say "absoluteley nothing is wrong, you just play with your dick allot"

He's got an ccent which makes it even more cool that he said that

Guest cheesecurd

chlymidia.... in your city a

their's a few things you might have done

knocked them together in which they will go away

masturbated to much

or you got a little lump yo.

if no lump dont worry unless the aches their for longer than like three days. Then see a doctor

i just got back from the doctor he gave me some strong ibuprophene for the pain and said to come back in 2 days. He said it wasnt the 24 hour thing since it was not the whole ball that was hurting but it looks like a lump or a twisted tube i dunno. I just hope i wont become sterile :eek:

Originally posted by ghostvandal

i just got back from the doctor he gave me some strong ibuprophene for the pain and said to come back in 2 days. He said it wasnt the 24 hour thing since it was not the whole ball that was hurting but it looks like a lump or a twisted tube i dunno. I just hope i wont become sterile :eek:

well, i'm glad your testicle is not estrangulated, but do we really need canadian's breeding? muahahahaha........

Originally posted by ragsoe505

well, i'm glad your testicle is not estrangulated, but do we really need canadian's breeding? muahahahaha........

:D

just move it arouned alittle bit.. chances are it is twisted. just move it around alittle bit, it might hurt but you will be better after you straighten everything out.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this