Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
destroya

Boxing fans: Hopkins vs Hakkar

did anybody else watch it? the fight was stopped, hopkins should've put him out. hakkar kept pulling bullshit, kneeling, possibly putting himself down, and obviously couldn't take a body shot. the fucking ref was hardly paying attention. hopkins should've tore up is stomach and busted his ass. at the end of the fights, that old, slow talking commentator got into a spat of sorts with hopkins, about getting paid and how bullshit the fight was.

i watched that shit at work in the break room (we pulled enough strings to get dish network playing in the room) and it was a waste of airtime and Hopkin's time...Hopkins wanted to pound that dude, and Hakkar just ran around like a a little bitch...it was boring and a joke quite frankly

hakkar was skurt. when i was twelve i had more willingness to take a punch. hopkins would have pulled a roy jones on his ribs if hakkar had committed, and i woulda liked it. yay for jui-jitsu, boxing is become too much sport, too little fighting.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this