Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sarah Tonin

goal RTH

yo Goal or Mint please tell me how you make them fuckin stickers..they are so sick...or is that just a crew secret that you're not giving out?? I seen that big pink sticker on the magazine rack at tower records downtown..shit was phat..my younger cousin wanted to rip it off and keep it cuz she said it was "purdy".so I slapped the bitch..bump for Goal

Originally posted by MUGALUNCH!

yo Goal or Mint please tell me how you make them fuckin stickers..they are so sick...or is that just a crew secret that you're not giving out?? I seen that big pink sticker on the magazine rack at tower records downtown..shit was phat..my younger cousin wanted to rip it off and keep it cuz she said it was "purdy".so I slapped the bitch..bump for Goal

Good job slppin her. I would of done it with my... Need I say more?

Besides HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH.........

MY GOAL IS TO SEE MORE GOAL PICTURES'

CANT WAIT TILL I GO UPSTATE UP NORTH

GOAL LIKE IF IM WATCHING A WORLD CUP SOCCER GAME

goal kills shit. i saw goal and a bunch of other writers in a mass appeal mag. they were modeling these clothes with bombs on them and shit. it was super cheesy. how can they show their faces and get away with it? the captions even said which person was which writer. :confused:

Re: mad style, mad ups, not all city, ALL NORTH STATES

Saw him up on all Highways UP NORTH.......

yup G O A L

When you say that name say it with much respect...

CHECK your MAIL GOAL, your RECIEVING MY PROPS...

Im serious continious Get-Upps everywhere, Staten Island, NJ NY BX da city, brooklyn, forgot where else, but no just in those states, in like 5 different States.....

Theres got to be more pictures than this, im sure most of them will come out blurry, cause you'll be on the Xpressway hitting 60 trying to Drive and Take a pic of GOAL, well ya holla..

PEQCe

PS: That MIA that he throws up is a CREW right, but where's that crue at, and where did it originate, who's in it. peqce.

MIA, is his girlfriend, im his cousin.

Yeah, i met goal in Philly and he used to come out and crush baltimore back in the day.

Good guy. Does he still hang with Past?

Tell those boys to PM me if they see this.

Spade KOS RTH

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now