Cage

Intangible

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SNAGGLEPUSS

NOT GOING TO MAKE ME UP SET PERSONALLY I COULD CARE LESS...

CAGE-WACK

COPYWRITE-SICKEST

CELPH-WACK RHYMES MEDIOCORE BEATS

APATHY-SICK

7L&ES-WACK

DEMIGODZ-WACK

EC-WACK

DEF JUX-WACK

VAST AIRE-MEDIOCORE

EL-P - WACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

TAME-WACK

MAJIK MOST-FUNNY..BUT WACK

JZONE AND OLD MAID- ONLY UNDERGROUND GROUP DOING THEIR THING AND DONT EVEN WANT TO BE UNDERGROUND...THE REST OF THESE FUCKERS LIKE NOT SELLING RECORDS...LETS FACE IT SHIT IN THE UNDERGROUND IS WEAK OUT OF 13 OR SO PEOPLE/GROUPS I LISTED ONLY 2 SICK RAPPERS 1 FUNNY ONE A MEDIOCORE ONE AND THE REST WERE ALL WACK...AND U WONDER WHY I DONT LISTEN TO THIS SHIT LIKE THAT...IM JUST STATING WHAT WAS DONE...HE GOT DUFFED THATS THAT...COPY/APATHY/AND OMB ARE THE ONLY GOOD ONES...THE REST LICK YAK DICK!

i fucking hate people like you

grow the fuck up

your opinion is not the greatest so quit acting like it is

cages good verses are better than copywrites shit.

only copywrite/cage/EC songs im really feeling = agent orange, weather report. sorry... :o

cage and copywrite say some funny shit on that revenge of the robots tour dvd... copywrites saying some shit about he gives this girl extacy and then pretends to take it himself but doesnt cuz he cant get hard on extacy.. or some shit like that.. and then cage haha hes talking about mescaline and going to the hospital and having fat ulcers or something similar... holes inside his guts... and the doctor asks how much mescaline he does and he says "... bags..." i thought it was funny... anyway..

Archived