please don't laugh at me (all digital)

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joker...ha ha...verrrrry funny....did you get those color codes?

i think we should have a digital license battle...i'll post the template...

https://home.mchsi.com/~casek/wsb/media/305707/site1.JPG'>

i've got mine, so.....go with it

edit for disclaimer: this is not a valid california drivers license without the seal of california. not for use, for novelty ONLY....please do not use this asa fake id, the authorities will be able to tell....besides, if you don't know what the back looks like, then you're sunk...have fun.peace

it really depends on what you're going after. if you're going after simple lettering, yes, the more complex you get, the harder it gets. if you're going after the organic shapes, defintely not.

on average, when i work with the organic shapes, it takes me a a couple of hours to become satisfied with what i'm working with. another hour or two in photoshop...respectively. it all really depends. sometimes i'm goofing around in 3d studio max and i come up with something ilike very quickly, and i always save my wireframes so i can work on them more later on.

for larger renders and to export to photoshop, i set the output files (in the render engine) to encapsulated image format. that way i can get a good 300 dpi render slammed out to photoshop.

-out-

Archived