Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
newjersey

my passbook....

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

You got some nice stuff in there, and some uuuuuhhh stuff...good shit though...

hahahaha kast i have had it all made for like...the last week...but i lost yur addy...and i was just thinking about sending it to iether cyzr or havo.....and u just pick it up there...... or u can email me the address u want me to mail it to...... email me punk ass..... triggaman00@hotmail.com

I SEE A FEW DENT THINGS IN THERE!! thats mad old.. grrr oh well gotta let me hit that up after im done with ser fucking 3's book lates!:D bye the way ser 3 your book im coming along nice i got sike up in it...

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by stank3

hahahaha kast i have had it all made for like...the last week...but i lost yur addy...and i was just thinking about sending it to iether cyzr or havo.....and u just pick it up there...... or u can email me the address u want me to mail it to...... email me punk ass..... triggaman00@hotmail.com

yo addy is still the same,if you need it if you happen to lose it or forget just ask havo he knows it im sure.....peace bro....dope book too i wish i coulda hit it up,i havent peiced in a book in over 6 monthes...man life is sad......:D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this