Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
newjersey

my passbook....

these pics.....dont do justice for the work that is actually produced by the writers in my book....just letten ya no....comments?

Originally posted by johndoe

is this bitten or is it a known cartoon character??? cuz they look pretty simlar... [/b]

no thats a cartoon char. by Vaughn Bode

how ironic that a few months later i can look back at that piece i did and say...."man that looks shitty compared to what i can do now". haha nice book skyn o' vision. laters.

Originally posted by DorkstaR

how ironic that a few months later i can look back at that piece i did and say...."man that looks shitty compared to what i can do now". haha nice book skyn o' vision. laters.

FAKE!

wow:eek: ......speechlessness.... can i hit it up 2? not much of passarounds here in arizona>:(

thats my boy themo...... haha... themo moves acet cry havek cry cyzm coupe ser shaz hecz menace cure devilush crow dork kast phuse phade....ahhhhh list is to long....gues mad and maaad others.....thanks alot guys!.....and if u would like to hit my book... just check my profile and send me an email.... laters

Guest PHYNE

wheres my pack at siso???? faggot i never hit your pass book but id like too :wink:;)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this