Colorado.......

Guest candysays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i see alot of shit thats fuckin sick. but who wants to see shit you can camp out at and still never get hemmed.. thats all good.

hot bombing flicks at the bottom...

and when you steal shit.. throw up something.. you can't just do that.

still, pretty amazing stuff..

Guest professor poopatronic

YEAH BOYEEEE

this post went from a bunch of played out poopoocaca to the striaght up el-ron butters steelo. keep it up griffin guy. all you other suckers might as well give up.

post some more handstyles

ps naked lunch isn't that hard to understand if you don't try too hard. i've never seen the movie though.

Re: YEAH BOYEEEE

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

this post went from a bunch of played out poopoocaca to the striaght up el-ron butters steelo. keep it up griffin guy. all you other suckers might as well give up.

post some more handstyles

ps naked lunch isn't that hard to understand if you don't try too hard. i've never seen the movie though.

amen to that..we started off with some gay ass shit...hahaha el-ron butters..i luv it!!

its quite ambitious to think one could understand what an extremely talented writer is writing about when on mass quantities of drugs. at points there is no chance of understanding. anyways, this goes beyond the great post.... meet me half way, the book (and movie) are complex, just like that piece....

Archived