• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest candysays

Colorado.......

re: ya heard

Originally posted by Jasenroxwell

this post is a joke...this shouldnt be a colorado post cuz it doesent represent whats going on in co. fairly it should be a sws smd post seein houw its all them posting there shit...and that stae t2b is dope to bad he aint from co he from la and that t2b was done in la not here...where is the koze flix the preach fliks rtd people flicks act flicks you are sleeping on many people, its cool to promote your self but dont labvel the post co if you aint representing the whole scene.

Yeah, you're right... this IS a Colorado post.... and this is GRAFFITI from COLORADO. YA FUCKIN HEARD? I dont even understand why you're trippin. If you're so sad about not seeing other graff, post it yourself. :idea:

Re: re: ya heard

Originally posted by griffin your face

Yeah, you're right... this IS a Colorado post.... and this is GRAFFITI from COLORADO. YA FUCKIN HEARD? I dont even understand why you're trippin. If you're so sad about not seeing other graff, post it yourself. :idea:

hahahaha..im crackin up!...fuckin dope shit...i jock nobody but sae is the shit!!!!

in flames

post pics of when SWS took out TSR.....we all know preach and koze cant hang with these fellas...

Re: re: ya heard

i dont have the technology to post flicks or i would i use library computer at the college..or whatever internet hoe's i tax.

Originally posted by griffin your face

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this