killer bliners 2

kid comeng

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: shit happens

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

WELL WELL WHY ARE YOU PAINTING SOLO - THERE IS THIS NEW INVENTION NOW CALLED A "TELEPHONE" - YOU PICK IT UP AND RING PEOPLE AND ORGANISE STUFF MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET ONE AND USE IT??? P.S NO EXCUSES YOU HAVE NO ONE TO RING HOW COME I CAN GET 10 PEOPLE EASILY I USUALLY HAVE TO TURN DOWN A FEW PEOPLE DUE TO WALL SPACE?????

People USE you ivo. they will use you until you have nothing more to offer them and then you will be very alone. We're all very sorry for every doubting that you were the only king ever to paint in australia. You can have all the ILL FAME you want ivo, the respect goes to the ones who deserve. YOU will never deserve it.

haven't read much of this thread. . .don't care for any beef. .

I regularly check out that WAR, DIE wall at stafford. The quality of work that gets up there. . .jury, puns, reals, naut. . .all very fresh.

The kids round this way need to give some respect and take a few lessons though.

i hear you cam

Originally posted by cam

haven't read much of this thread. . .don't care for any beef. .

I regularly check out that WAR, DIE wall at stafford. The quality of work that gets up there. . .jury, puns, reals, naut. . .all very fresh.

The kids round this way need to give some respect and take a few lessons though.

some people just dont understand that it is only for tbk die

Re: i hear you cam

Originally posted by kid comeng

some people just dont understand that it is only for tbk die

I'd like to see flix of that wall - with the stuff that was done towards the end of January - Odie - Reals - Diablo etc etc etc............if at all possible

leave it to beaver

Originally posted by Mr Jones

I'd like to see flix of that wall - with the stuff that was done towards the end of January - Odie - Reals - Diablo etc etc etc............if at all possible

yo mr jones give me a few days mate ill hook u up

its just that my fliks at the moment are spread from the lounge to the laundry:(

Re: leave it to beaver

its just that my fliks at the moment are spread from the lounge to the laundry:(

Good man...........big ups to DIE and TBK

Re: leave it to beaver

Good man...........big ups to DIE and TBK

ive got a million flicks from the past ~year of that wall, just haven't scanned em in. I actualy met norte and kasm once on that short cinder wall round the side that is just getting thrashed these days by toys. Two top blokes, didn't mind stoppin for a chat and even dropped in my bb.

Re: Re: i hear you cam

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

hmmmm good idea im going to organise a jam at that wall soon since its free for all to paint and no one can actually stop u doing it!!!!!

i know you wont you turbon wearing arab

:crazy:

sick

Originally posted by cam

ive got a million flicks from the past ~year of that wall, just haven't scanned em in. I actualy met norte and kasm once on that short cinder wall round the side that is just getting thrashed these days by toys. Two top blokes, didn't mind stoppin for a chat and even dropped in my bb.

yes they are top blokes for sheez yo when u do scann them mate please post up :lick:

Archived