killer bliners 2

kid comeng

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TEEHEEHEE

man, i remember once when i went into that gay'ass shop and she was working and she was saying something about going over some trash piece, oh and what the fuck. . that photo worked ? ? ?

some do, some don't ? ? ?

SHE WENT OVER A TRASH PIECE BECAUSE HE WAS "BITING" HER "STYLES"....

i hate that fucking ho, if she stopped writing brisbane would be a better place... or maybe she could move to cali and be down with some of these other shit talkers, anyhow, nice thread... post up some other shite TEEHEEHEE, its nice to see flicks from back home...

Originally posted by R. Heydrich

Women have no place in the graffiti scene.

i dont give a shit about sex or whatever in the graff scene, but when you run your mouth more than you get up, your a toy, it dont matter who your dating...

wak hoes

Originally posted by R. Heydrich

Women have no place in the graffiti scene.

hey now thats a bit harsh that mc flows was done by a girl n it was only her 4th piece!please please please dont let fame seekin bitches like tash give you a sour taste for all female writers :mad2:

weird!!

Originally posted by BigJoe

I loved those trash peices, to start with i thought they were a diss to a certain prominent shit talking female in the Brisso scene, which made em even cooler....hahahhah

ive looked at this peice and then ive looked at a tash ,back to the trash then to the tash!!!! hmm i see absolutely no comparison between them style wise, there both on different planets!!!

this thread is here for your opiniun positive or negitive

i enjoy the feedback

peace

Re: weird!!

Originally posted by kid comeng

ive looked at this peice and then ive looked at a tash ,back to the trash then to the tash!!!! hmm i see absolutely no comparison between them style wise, there both on different planets!!!

this thread is here for your opiniun positive or negitive

i enjoy the feedback

peace

yeah they look nothing like tash peices, I was refering to the name as a diss....

Tash is just shit..straight up, but those Trash peices were gold.

you turd

ivo you moselle drinking turd while you were at home sucking your cask and sleeping on the silver blow up pillow i was getting mad footage of ohh lala ha ha ha so leave him out of it . he may be legal boy but still rox the spot

Re: you turd

ivo you moselle drinking turd while you were at home sucking your cask and sleeping on the silver blow up pillow i was getting mad footage of ohh lala ha ha ha so leave him out of it . he may be legal boy but still rox the spot

who's ever heard of "rocking" legally????????????

Re: no way

while they where cutting him out of the wreck you ll never guess who rocked a panel on the sukker

hint. . . . c'mon. . . .

MAN, when it was on the news i was sitting infront of the computer ignoring it like a sucker ! ! !

Re: Re: you turd

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

who's ever heard of "rocking" legally????????????

we all have,, some write for the thrill of the chase and some paint coz they need to no matter where it is or what it is on if you can burn it your rockin!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: you turd

we all have,, some write for the thrill of the chase and some paint coz they need to no matter where it is or what it is on if you can burn it your rockin!!!!!!

ummm no sorry u just keep making excuses because you dont "rock" anymore ha ha ha ha go see jimmy's kebabs he's waiting for you!

Archived