killer bliners 2

kid comeng

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: fuck its cold

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

THANK GOD FOR INTERNET OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN THESE PIECES AS THEY ARE BASICALLY INVISIBLE!!!

you arab that is one prime location excuse the pun,,as for people not being able to read it from the highway thats the main idea,, fuck em all!!! if you see burners only the dedicated will stop and go check them out!! as for the rest of the peasants ill allways keep them guessing:crazy: :crazy:

Re: Re: Re: fuck its cold

Originally posted by kid comeng

you arab that is one prime location excuse the pun,,as for people not being able to read it from the highway thats the main idea,, fuck em all!!! if you see burners only the dedicated will stop and go check them out!! as for the rest of the peasants ill allways keep them guessing:crazy: :crazy:

thats a pussy location, i'm going to rock a prime location m1 styles soon to prove a point now!

Re: Re: Re: Re: fuck its cold

thats a pussy location, i'm going to rock a prime location m1 styles soon to prove a point now!

im allways keen to see new m1 damage but please ol mate<<<leave the chromes at home for once lol

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: fuck its cold

im allways keen to see new m1 damage but please ol mate

leave the chromes at home for once

i'm bustin out my molotow 600ml chrome and smacking something big soon, no time 4 colors or go directly to jail and do not pass go.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: fuck its cold

i'm bustin out my molotow 600ml chrome and smacking something big soon, no time 4 colors or go directly to jail and do not pass go.

yeh but in the scheme of things thats 'one' of the best walls on da m1 pussy my arse hahahahahaha peace

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: fuck its cold

hahaha,, it sounds like you;ve been spraying 100ml of that into a shopping bag and sniffing the sucker dry:dazed:

ivo loves chrome

you champion

2500 lets celebrate with one of your finest drops mosselle 4 lt cask!!!

yo i finally skoped style wars dvd styleee the dopest shit ive ever seen:king: top shelf veiwing although i was very dissapointed when my alltime new york idol :king: sir duster:king: didnt have an interveiw but the hard core never die i guess!! ands whats better to do after the dvd but kill a six pack of dulux on the lines giddy up

yo wat the fuck

Originally posted by Evil Dee

Thats because duster died a couple of years ago. He got stabbed to death.

is this true??? fark and ivo if you can prove evil wrong i demand you hit my email asap and no lil shit i want 600k fileeee

i need to see dust now!!!!!

YES YES YES EVIL DEE "THE BIGGEST WANKER ON MELB CITY" PLEASE EXPLAIN MY FLIX OF DUSTER SEEN 2003 JOIN UPS IN THE BRONX???

This is what i was told by a reliable source.

"biggest wanker on melb city"? How easily you forget that i'm one of the only people that always sticks up for you, you homo clown.

This is what i was told by a reliable source.

"biggest wanker on melb city"? How easily you forget that i'm one of the only people that always sticks up for you, you homo clown.

ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS?????"one of the only people that always sticks up for you" YOU ARE ONE WHO DISSES ME THE MOST YOU WANKER GET OVER YOURSELF I DONT RE - CALL YOU STICKING UP FOR ME EVER!

You are a goon. Last time there was an ivo bashing going on, i posted a heap of diagram pieces and told people that they had no idea about you could do with paint. You sen me 3 emails saying "cheers, you seem to know whats going on, good on you" and then sent me another 2 emails telling me to tell you what i write "or else". It's because you're such a loser that i dont support you anymore. And i challenge you to find one post, excluding this one, where i give you shit.

grow up and get a real job.

And listen to real music.

You are a goon. Last time there was an ivo bashing going on, i posted a heap of diagram pieces and told people that they had no idea about you could do with paint. You sen me 3 emails saying "cheers, you seem to know whats going on, good on you" and then sent me another 2 emails telling me to tell you what i write "or else". It's because you're such a loser that i dont support you anymore. And i challenge you to find one post, excluding this one, where i give you shit.

grow up and get a real job.

And listen to real music.

unless i have you mixed up with evilistic, but i know one of you diss me all the time anyways your dissing me now so your the goon either way i am more famous than you and am the most talked about writer in the melb city thread so why dont u follow the bandwagon like the true sheep you are and diss me again - it only makes me more famous and god damn i love it - yo to kid comeng!

• 3 years later...

Ivo you are possibly the gayest mother fucker i have ever seen, why dont you take your gay arse euro bullshit back to your boyfriends house, or maybe go smoke some more crack? I cant believe you actualy think people think your good? Why dont you go rock some more 30 cm one colour unfinished pannels that you cant do in 10 minutes? Grow a dick and stop sucking so much ya homo

Archived