Melburn AUS non commuters........ie. frieghts..

inshAZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey mavs, i try to keep kool wif u but u just keep coming out wif stupid shit, how can u say that my shit looks like cest or that thing u just showed, cest and i have very different styles if uve actually ever looked, only close similarity was on one piece and that was just a flick off on a siest piece, and that thing u just showed me was no where near like my stuff or cest's, how about u post sum of your panels mav's on a different note.

think twice, and actually look before commenting!

Originally posted by NC

oh hes for real alright... karnt think of a better excuse to just paint the damn flag next time.

yer can u say it any more times?..yer it was karnt big fuk...all these disses coming from u...semtex....ur shit is nothing compared 2 his..dont say nething u wouldnt say 2 his face.

YEAH!!!!<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>YEAH!!!!!<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'></span></span></span></span></span>[/size]

Guest Rocky

WOT THE FAK DOSE IT MATER HOW U SPELL YOUR KWOTES!

WRITERS SPELIN THRE WORDS DIFERENTLY ALL THE TIME ANYWAYS>>> GET OVER IT... you get what it says, whats the fucking big deal, this aint a Uniessay, its afucking peice!

Originally posted by RememberMe

yer can u say it any more times?..yer it was karnt big fuk...all these disses coming from u...semtex....ur shit is nothing compared 2 his..dont say nething u wouldnt say 2 his face.

I definitely have shit to 'say to his face' and i will.. if it doesnt concern you keep out of it!

He knows what i cruise around in, and i never had anything against him or his bro till an incident recently. Im QUITE sure its one of them or the 'gang' that accumulates at his 'dwelling'.

Dont get me wrong i had respect for him,(still have for his peices, not personality or QUOTES!) REGARDLESS to what kz tk or whoever had against him... it was their problem and i didnt get involved because it DIDNT INVOLVE ME. I guess even knowing people makes you the bad one eh!?

And i dont care what you think of my shit, at least im not recycling the same old sketch for 5 years... If it concerns you so much, email me... if not, enlighten me with your 'tag'.

Originally posted by Rocky

WOT THE FAK DOSE IT MATER HOW U SPELL YOUR KWOTES!

WRITERS SPELIN THRE WORDS DIFERENTLY ALL THE TIME ANYWAYS>>> GET OVER IT... you get what it says, whats the fucking big deal, this aint a Uniessay, its afucking peice!

ya definitely got a point there rockee...... it is graffiti after all.. but i guess u gotta decide if its an intentional error......

Archived