Updated American Clean Train Thread!

Mellow Mood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
prolly some graff-tourist from europe.

Yeah, most peopel in the states are retards anyway, they will do it when folks can take them to do spots because everyone here wont do their own homework.

Im being serious by the way

i'm so glad you're serious.

and while you keep thinking that, a local was the first to paint just about every system in the US.

make that every system in the US- unless you prove me wrong.

common sense would tell u that someone from here probably painted something here first..

no points for being right this time!!

cleans are mean! but why for only the photo? i'm not in this scene but honestly fuck a pretty piece just for the photo & ragging it when done. why not hollow throws down every line every car so shit runs again & not every car buffed? sorry if my yap is blabbin to much. thats my take tho.

Yeah, most peopel in the states are retards anyway, they will do it when folks can take them to do spots because everyone here wont do their own homework.

Im being serious by the way

i dunno who you've been painting with, but all the transit i've done was researched by myself or other locals.. prolly the same people you think get help from euros..

same goes for whe i was in europe.

while this may happen from time to time, sand is surely the case in europe, but here is the US, transit is mostly done by the by veteran writers who know their cities and transit systems like the back of their hands.. for example, i knew all the ins and outs of several systems before clean trains became a goal here in the US..

prior to 1997, most of us (indigenous writers) figured hitting cleans would bring massive heat from the V.S. but after as few trips abroad after doing some domestic and watching them run for 3+ days only to see fresh new panels roll out of the yard, showing some systems are very relaxed about graff running 4 different 8 colour windows-down panels in action.

it's not the act of painting the trains that's hard, it's the realization that even if it doesn't run with passengers, the photos alone are worth it most of the time.

i do my own homework, and the pics of mine on display on thi thread are proof in my opinion, and anyone who whos the real dael know they are a drop in the bucket.

befoe you call people "retartds who dont put in work", you might want to do yr research, almost no american writers ive met have been shown anything domestically. for the most part the eruo graf vacation to the US is exagerations and myhts. more liek the other way around.

i dunno who you've been painting with, but all the transit i've done was researched by myself or other locals.. prolly the same people you think get help from euros..

same goes for whe i was in europe.

while this may happen from time to time, sand is surely the case in europe, but here is the US, transit is mostly done by the by veteran writers who know their cities and transit systems like the back of their hands.. for example, i knew all the ins and outs of several systems before clean trains became a goal here in the US..

prior to 1997, most of us (indigenous writers) figured hitting cleans would bring massive heat from the V.S. but after as few trips abroad after doing some domestic and watching them run for 3+ days only to see fresh new panels roll out of the yard, showing some systems are very relaxed about graff running 4 different 8 colour windows-down panels in action.

it's not the act of painting the trains that's hard, it's the realization that even if it doesn't run with passengers, the photos alone are worth it most of the time.

i do my own homework, and the pics of mine on display on thi thread are proof in my opinion, and anyone who whos the real dael know they are a drop in the bucket.

befoe you call people "retartds who dont put in work", you might want to do yr research, almost no american writers ive met have been shown anything domestically. for the most part the eruo graf vacation to the US is exagerations and myhts. more liek the other way around.

If you paint subways then shut the fuck up about it and let the photos speak for themselves. If you dont, shut the fuck up anyway.

You are an idiot.

i'm so glad you're serious.

and while you keep thinking that, a local was the first to paint just about every system in the US.

make that every system in the US- unless you prove me wrong.

you misread, yes, americans did shit first on their respective systems, but what i was saying is, everyone wants to be taken out, "take me to do this take me to do this" no one wants to figure shit out alone, yes, there are some, but the vast majority comes in a thread like this, see's panels, and then finds someone who has done panels and begs to be taken out, instead of doing work and finding out themselves.

Archived