Updated American Clean Train Thread!

Mellow Mood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOT US, but a story worth reading....

So I went to do this tube backjump with a few people the night I arrived in London. Im 30 seconds into it and I hear knocking coming from inside the train on the window above the first E as im filling it in. I look up and theres a driver on his phone screaming at me "YOU FUCKIN CUNT! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I ran over to the next car where the others were doing an e2e and told them the driver was on his phone and saw us. The reply I got came from that of the mindstate that many of the new subway writers seem to embrace. "Mate, it takes 6 minutes on average for the police to arrive. Go back and finish in 4 minutes." As I turend around we, 4 grown men in ski masks, were confronted by the driver who had gotten off the train. My partner calmly picked up the bolt cutters and said "you're a fuckin driver, not a cop. Get back on the train and do your fuckin job." The driver replied "right, then." I followed him back to the end car and hurriedly tried to finish. As we were finishing we could see flashlights about 75 yards away coming down the tracks and lighting up the path for the barking dogs on their way to fuck us up. I had just enough time to take this pic before running... This type of action was to set the tone for the entire trip.

The full story will be in the book due out soon enough.

20765jeloed6b6af512fobj6.jpg

stoled

Archived