Updated American Clean Train Thread!

Mellow Mood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by shephard

Are you having a laugh? What about places like Copenhagen, Vienna etc etc,

Thats why I added ect, after Paris and London

jail time is pretty normal for graf in the majority of Europe. And about police carrying guns, that's the norm for almost every country apart from the Uk. Even yard security in places like Italy carry guns, and writers have been shot running away.

I know cops carry guns in Europe but rail security usually don't and in places like Madrid and Berlin the only headz I've seen patrolling the trains where rail security but fuck this cuz on the real I respect Euro writers I know shit is real over there. Americans tend to be scared of trains and if they do them they're just concerned with the flick, they don't have the confidence and to make trains run.

thats the first time i heard criticism for americans not trying to get panels in service.....its def true, usually the flicks are the last time your ever gonna see it...unless you go out of your way to make sure that that car has to be pulled into service, and the methods for doing that will definitely up the hotness factor a 1000 degrees. not saying its not possible, just kind of likely that itll burn your spot. but yo this debate has been done so many times - the maericans that actualy paint transit respect europeans. the ones that make all the dumb comments are usually like fr8 nerds and nobodies. just ignore it.

I think in part one of the reasons you see a lot of things running in europe is cuz headz go paiting mad deep and in 15 minutes diferent cars on diferent strips get painted. In the U.S. going to paint cleans with a lot of headz is usually considered shady, unsafe and risky. American writers usualy roll to the yards 2 to 4 headz deep and politely only paint a car or two on the same strip making it easier for the company to take the painted cars out of service. But trains are definitely going into service in th states evn for a couple of weeks at times.

Originally posted by vynlone

boring boring boring boring boring old tired shit done a million times before. Paint what you want fuck anyone else if you get bagged you get bagged end of story deal with the consequences and face up to it.:rolleyes:

i beg you die or something.

Guest imported_b0b

*YAWN* the whole thing is nonsense. If you were all in a bar having a drink together this would be resolved in about 30 seconds.

I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule in every city/country and there are lots of genrealisations flying round too.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by spice 1r

if there was a worst writer in the world award met would be a contender

if you ever meet him, be sure to tell him that. words you wouldnt say in person shouldnt be said over the internet. bump for that nise.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by spice 1r

if there was a worst writer in the world award met would be a contender

You should join the circus since you can talk out your ass.

Met rocks, dope graff, tons of work, cool guy...

Bump for all the new cleans popping up, I liked the one cheer posted and the Cense Met is supercool...

Archived