Updated American Clean Train Thread!

Mellow Mood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by starman

yeah i know ! none of these peices are filled in properly ? whats the deal i

how some americans can come on euro threads giving it the biggen...is a mystery to me

:)

some of these aren't very good, whether they are filled in or not the letters are just crap... believe me better writers are doing cleans and doing them correctly... don't let these fakers represent everyone...

the praer, necs, remix are decent.. thats really it... I dont believe the mentality that just because its on a passenger train it somehow validates it even when it sucks... save that shit for your photo album.

not to mention hardly any of them ever leave the yard.

Originally posted by hawkeye

the praer, necs, remix are decent.. thats really it... I dont believe the mentality that just because its on a passenger train it somehow validates it even when it sucks... save that shit for your photo album [/b]

I agree, I'm not down with that mentality. A lot of writers feel that if you had the balls to paint the train its cool regardless of how it looks. Thats not correct because anyone can paint a quick piece on a train and thats not impressive. What is impressive is the writers that have the balls to stay in the yard a while, get away with it and make their piece look good. That seperates the men from the boys the kings from the toys.

As for posting flicks: the FBI is not going to come to your house because you've been posting on 12 oz. You guys need to stop sniifing coke or whatever it is thats making ya so damm paranoid. I mean, you should be careful with what you post if your worried about blowing up spots or just want to keep your stuff on the down low, but just because you posted doesn't mean you were the one who painted it, So Keep posting

A lady goes into a bar with her goose. Then the bartender comes up to her and says, ''Why did you have to bring the pig in with you?''

Then the lady answered, ''Excuse me, I think this is a goose.''

And the bartender says, ''Excuse me, I was talking to the goose.''

this woman goes to her friend and says "i cant get laid!!... i cant even get a date!!..."..... so her friend tells her "i have this good chinese therapy doctor i can refer you to, you should go check him out ."..... so she goes to the chinese doctor and tells him the situation, and he informs her to take her clothes off and crawl to the wall and crawl back.... after he does some scribbling in his pad she says.."whats the matter doctor? do you know?".... and he says " you have zachary disease.".... "zachary disease?" she says in disbelief...."what the hell is zachary disease"....."your ass look zachary like yo face!!"

fuck it ill throw my 2 cents in again..all these people complaining about the quality of shit are just being sour grapes....sure, a better panel would trump some of it..but ill still take a so-so panel on real transit over some over-done piece on a fr8 train any day. im not advocating people putting up bullshit on any medium..but i dont think any of that last batch of panels is anything nearly as bad as some of the stuff being proliferated as "up" on fr8s daily on this website. i still dont think any of these poeople should be posting these flicks online, but thats different than saying the people who did those panels are like somehow not deserving of whatever props cause the panels arent as ill as whatever standard sme people have in their heads....it just sounds like sour grapes to me....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived