blarg.

Prae1Boston

Originally posted by IllusionFace

Time for my opinion on biting and influence.

Everyone has their own definition of Biting. My definition is stealing somebody elses style on purpose because they cant think of something to do on their own. I dont like calling people biters unless I know what kind of person they are. I think most people dont accually copy people on purpose, I think they tend to be so used to what they always see and it just ends up being on their next sketch. The internet has a lot to do with this "influation of styles" becuase kids these days are exposed to so many different styles of pieces, and they are always seeing them because they are all over the internet. I dont like the term biter, If your a biter your creativity level is low. I think in most cases people do not bite, I could be wrong, But like I said, I think most of the time its just people drawing what they are so used to seeing. It also could just be somebody likes the style so much, they want to test it out and transform it into their own

Just something I felt needed to be said in this situation. Goodnight

agreed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived