Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Prae1Boston

blarg.

and when the next trend comes around you'll be the first one to jump on that too.I hate this area of 12 o why'd I come here?

nice bites

Re: HOW MANY BLENDS ARE THERE???

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

:confused:

an army of blendoes.

havent seen ur shit in awhile, sum tite shit blend. i got sum plans for sat nite. nothin def yet, but if ur interested, IM me or sumthin.

Originally posted by Frate Raper

and when the next trend comes around you'll be the first one to jump on that too.I hate this area of 12 o why'd I come here?

nice bites

just because i have a style simmilar to what you consider "trendy" does not mean

a.) theyr bitten

b.) im doing this because its trendy

c.) i like you in any way. in fact, just from reading what you wrote here; complaining, just like everyone else who thinks theyre better, and not offering constructive criticizm, and THEN saying the most cliche thing for a 12ozer to say; "i hate paper chase", i fucking despize you. I dont care if you're better, i loathe you, and all the other elitest fucking members of 12oz who just fucking complain about paper chase and mock the "toys". Youre worthless. :)

oh, and just for clarification, i am prae1boston, the "other" blend.

I'm gonna give some criticism, good and bad. It looks good, the letters and colors are solid. Then I'll say that everyone "bites", or gets influence from somewhere or something. But the difference between biting and getting an influence is throwing in a little twist, a little bit of your own flavor. I honestly dont see anything original about this particular set of letters and how they work together. I swear I've seen it done exactly like that before and I have never seen any work by "blend".

I'm just giving my objective viewpoint without being a dick.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this