Meet the Parents...

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it all depends.

see parents are people too (at least mine are)

so if there's some good reason to introduce them, why not.

Often the parents will give out invitations and you can only

refuse for so long. Now bringing them by for christmas....

that's a different story.

I don't mean worthy in a bad way, I mean I never "bring" home boyfriends so I don't know what i'm supposed to do. Do you just take home any girl your dating or do they have to be more special or a serious relationship? I dunno...

Adam, umm wanna go meet my parents? I won't be able to join you but I can give you their address.

Guest Pseudoprep©

I usually only will take the girl to meet my parents if I've been dating her for a few weeks. Anything under that is just casual sex.

And as far as friends go, I'll intro them all. I just tell my friends to lie and say they're good kids. Eddie Haskell kids are who I associate with. Look good act bad.

Guest duh-rye-won

^hehe

junior told a joke on a sopranos episode about a chinese guy trying to say cadillac but saying cataract instead. it was funny.

if she swallows, she doesnt get to meet the folks.

in america its something i guess you would do if you were dating seriously/ regularly, in japan its not until you're going to propose. i can live with that. its like why the hell did i have to go through the torment of meeting all my ex girlfriend's parents?

Archived