holy shit onyx is so good.

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TEARZ

stickyfingaz

you goddamn bitchass bootleggas sellin my tape; you'll get shot

onyx was originally supposed to come out as an r&b group. then gangsta rap hit and a&r made them who we all know and love now.

Guest imported_Europe

That latest hit they had with the OOOooonyx chorus and the video with them chilling in suburbia was really nice.

Guest chicken bone

HAHA! Fuck yeah BLACK VAGINA FINDAH! Haha Fredro Starrrr hahaha. Fuck Sticky Fingaz, what were the other guys called? Damn and the Judgement Day OST IS the shit! Haha that one song.. With De La Soul and Dinosaur Jr. . Oh it was so good. And the Boo Yah Tribe Song. Memories of black hoodies under jackets and baggy pants.

Good call TT. Fuck.

Guest chicken bone

Duck was it De La Soul or Del t he Funkee Homosapien

A

Ah Del is tight.

his old stufff is so tight.

No Need for Alarm!

Originally posted by T.T Boy

man i totally forgot about this group. i dont even listen to rap and this shit is dope.

go download slam harder by onyx and youll be hooked the fuck up.

im gonna go find a job now.

nah......the beat on "shifftee" is illa.

onyx were the shit in 93. for a hot minute every rapper wanted to sound and look like them. niggaz is thowin bottles, turning over cars an shit...judgement night sound track rocked. any rebellious suburban adolescent was feeling that shit. damn i feel like i'm having flash back to junior high...i have the sudden urge to grab a thirteen year old girl's ass.

i don't think these guys got taken seriously enough though from a critical perspective. the beats and rhymes on bacdafucup were tight and onyx had a good sense of humor which is really lacking in rap right now.

Guest chicken bone

Fuck.. I just dug up some of my old Hip-Hop records.. Souls of Mischief, Del the Funkee Homosapien, Das EFX, Gangstarr, KRS-ONE, Jeru the Damaja, and a whole grip of other stuff.. Early 90's rap. So good.

Archived