is it too late to let mexico have texas??

mental invalid

Originally posted by Grandola

well if any state gets picked on it should be one of those shitty north eastern states where people don't pronounce their fucking 'R's.

http://www.bucklesofestes.com/images/4498e_Texas_skull.jpg'>

id rather be known for not pronouncing my R's than be known for being a redneck that likes to fuck family members.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Old Scratch

id rather be known for not pronouncing my R's than be known for being a redneck that likes to fuck family members.

No, no, no .. you've got it all wrong. It's the southeastern states that practice incest - WVA, South Carolina .. then a little more west .. Arkansas, Georgia, Alabamy.

Here in Texas we just execute our family members.

You Guys Are On To Something Here

I especially liked the idea to simply put the entire state on "ignore." Man, if only it were possible. But how about a boycott? Hell, yeah, that would work. Show us who's the Boss! Fuckin'-A. Boycott us. Refuse to even come here. Refuse to buy anything from Texas, including gas, oil and salsa. ("New York City? Get a rope.") Hell, yeah, man. Punish us, by refusing to do business here, to even mention the name of our awful state. In fact, maybe this could become a sort of exodus of all good, intelligent liberals, and y'all could sort of abandon us to our ignorance, you know? We would remain down here, drinking tequila shooters, jacklighting deer off the beds of our four-by-fours, drinking Pearl and Lone Star and Shiner, executing mentally retarded murderers, imprisoning poor, misunderstood immigrant criminals, in-breeding with unusually attractive cousins and praying in school, and all you superior beings could go on over to San Francisco or up to New York and just make us look bad by refusing to grace our ugly, chemical-flare, oil-money cowtowns with your superior presence.

Fuckin' works for me, hoss. Leave us to our fate.

ouch filthy that little jib hurts mangs.....however i wouldnt assume myself to be nerd status, i cant even upload a flick for christsake....smile...dont take me so seriously....and look for a new horoscope soon

poop man, youre from TX dunny????

well shit.....i wasnt aware of that, make me atleast a little hopeful....

kabar dont take this so seriously...."hoss" hahaha...awesome...

really its just funny to see texans get all riled up....

oh i dont know where ill be in TX exactly....some rich as fucking neighborhood where they pay people to put up christmas decorations on their fucking tree!! im flying into FT Worth and her house is like 20 minutes from there...

so seriously how fucking hot does it get there in july......

Originally posted by mental invalid

oh no this is quite serious mr. heart....actually i have the vicente fox on the phone right now:

"listen mustachio, i want a burrito and a case of your finest tequila and those little umbrellas for margharittas, and you can have the state....yes thats right, the whole fucking thing...look lets just forget the alamo, water uner the bridge amigo....this a basement sale, but there is one key condition, youve gotta take bush too...hello? hello? mr fox??...shit, musta hung up on me...."

and lonely i think i have an idea of where your from...or maybe i dont, but if its where i think, then you sir can join us in the back of the bus....haha

seriously though if ya wanna know what pushed me over the edge:

http://www.cnn.com/2002/LAW/12/02/scotus.sodomy/

and no im hetro, thank you very much....im just an ignorantphobe

Hah. I'm sure Mexico would be more than happy to have Texas back, along with NM, AZ, NV, CO and CA too I would imagine.

I read that article, and yeah that certainly sounds ridiculous. no doubt.

Only been there once but ft worth/dallas kinda sucks from what i recall. not the best introduction to TX, I think.

oh and I'm not sure my state really is elligible for cool status, but at least it's not the south or the midwest. (just kidding)

http://www.serendipity.li/wod/1gr.gif'>

hahahaha.......why the fuck did i think youre from OR, or like the northwest....my in head in my ass

anyways AZ is down....been waiting to get out to sedona and some other hot spots ive heard of....seen some of the sunsets from there....amazing

yeah if i go TX, i might try to catch a puddle jumper and hit up el paso or austin....but then again if its 120, ill be in the pool getting drunk on cheap tequila...either way, win win for me.....

ps...nice flick

Originally posted by mental invalid

hahahaha.......why the fuck did i think youre from OR, or like the northwest....my in head in my ass

anyways AZ is down....been waiting to get out to sedona and some other hot spots ive heard of....seen some of the sunsets from there....amazing

yeah if i go TX, i might try to catch a puddle jumper and hit up el paso or austin....but then again if its 120, ill be in the pool getting drunk on cheap tequila...either way, win win for me.....

ps...nice flick

Yeah El Paso probably wouldn't appeal to you but you should love Austin. Austin's very hip and scenic.

As for the northwest, maybe because I've been up there a few times and lived in Seattle for a short while last year. Also my better half is from there.

Sedona's alright. Bisbee, Jerome, Flagstaff and Tucson are all cool. Phoenix is just there and big and spread out and hot. AZ does have some beautiful places for sure, but hey...this thread is about Texas :P

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Re: You Guys Are On To Something Here

Originally posted by KaBar

I especially liked the idea to simply put the entire state on "ignore." Man, if only it were possible. But how about a boycott? Hell, yeah, that would work. Show us who's the Boss! Fuckin'-A. Boycott us. Refuse to even come here. Refuse to buy anything from Texas, including gas, oil and salsa. ("New York City? Get a rope.") Hell, yeah, man. Punish us, by refusing to do business here, to even mention the name of our awful state. In fact, maybe this could become a sort of exodus of all good, intelligent liberals, and y'all could sort of abandon us to our ignorance, you know? We would remain down here, drinking tequila shooters, jacklighting deer off the beds of our four-by-fours, drinking Pearl and Lone Star and Shiner, executing mentally retarded murderers, imprisoning poor, misunderstood immigrant criminals, in-breeding with unusually attractive cousins and praying in school, and all you superior beings could go on over to San Francisco or up to New York and just make us look bad by refusing to grace our ugly, chemical-flare, oil-money cowtowns with your superior presence.

Fuckin' works for me, hoss. Leave us to our fate.

note to kabar, internet sarcasm does not work unless you use the brackets.

Archived