Tom Leykis Show

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by I LOVE NY

BRING "RON & FEZ" BACK TO NEWYORK!

they're off the air? that blows, they were pretty entertaining.

ps- bushwick represent.

I never really listen to FM radio unless i'm in a good mood and with my chick i'll change it to tunes.

Most of the time I listen to the Jim Rome show or other sports talk on FOXAM1150 in LA. Sometimes XTRA SPORTS 690 if I miss Romey live.

I listen to Coast to Coast AM with George Norry. He fills in nicely for Art Bell.

If there's a game on I listen to laker,clipper, dodger, and angel games.

RIP CHICK HEARN.

Although I will listen to Dr. Laura or Phil Hendrie sometimes if it's on.

Love Line's the very best though(well maybe a tie w/ howard), Adam C's right. And Art Bell was the king of night talk radio, I haven't heard him forever though. I thought he was gone. I remember he made that big deal about how he was leaving, and then left, and then came back....and left again... Last time I heard some chick was doin' his bit.

Bump for Parump Nevada :) Homestate love

matthewthirteen.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

I love when he rolls that "R" in sentirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

la la la si tu eres...

heh heh:dazed:

Originally posted by Matthew13

Love Line's the very best though(well maybe a tie w/ howard), Adam C's right. And Art Bell was the king of night talk radio, I haven't heard him forever though. I thought he was gone. I remember he made that big deal about how he was leaving, and then left, and then came back....and left again... Last time I heard some chick was doin' his bit.

Bump for Parump Nevada :) Homestate love

matthewthirteen.

yeah he left. its just called "coast to coast" or something now. i think he had some weird thing about the government trying to get him or something and left for awhile...too funny.

stern is god, i cant get him out here but whenever i go to jersey i listen to his entire show sometimes...which is fucking long.

loveline is pretty dope too...i miss that now too!

Archived