websteruno

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mail mail mail mail? part 2.

the electronic world of text communication seems to be a bit buggy lately, i assume your still down.

question for seeking:

there was a thread a while ago about your music capabilties/creations. i have this song in my library that seems to be similar to something you might compose according to what you described. have you ever turned anything of yours into electronic form and exposed it on the world wide web? i heard something about 1200 hobos in the begining, dont know what that means but i think your associated with that for some reason, dont know why. i cant remember shit.....

its called 'something cool' just chilling in my itunes library, like 20 minutes long.

just learned some ish about anticon from the site, dope label man.

just picked up the sage francis makeshift patriot 12", on my way out saw a mr dibbs poster that says, " one of the original 1200 hobos " or something like that on a poster for his new release

im listening to it now and in the begining some guy is introducing some one at a show saying, " the man who made 1200 hobos possible..."

peices to the puzzle i tell ya...

sorry Web, no mail from ya, I will have to figure out a private way to give you my 'for the truely exclusively cool people only' email address...you should feel priveleged homeslice.

hotmail is trooly booty.

dibbs started 1200hobos... dude is a maniac. what's his new album? i should perhaps go pick that up. now that he's a big rock star, he doesnt return his calls.

no idea what the song you've got is. sounds like either dj signify, or maybe mayonaise. not sure though. there are an assload of hobos. could be controller 7 as well...

rambling..

yeah i have heard dibbs is quite the maniac, my freind deck is a welding engineer, audio engineer, dj, and samuri. he gets along good with dibbs i hear (the craziness factor i figure), and is welding him a custom set of brass (or some kind of metal) knuckles. I didnt have time to decipher the ill handstylzz on his poster but i think its called the 30th song or something...i know the number thirty was in there....I dont think its out yet though...rambling with you homeslice...

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

yeah, my planet is waaaay the fuck up here! ;)

anyway, sorry beet, been real busy trying to

hook up seeks and d'lush. Sending out big packs.

Plus one for you and ruet, if he ever emails me back! :)

As well as dealing with personal issues on this

side of the galaxy...

dont stress it man, i wont be able to mess with it until my semster is over in may, and i have mad shit planned for then anyways, but i am still interested. hopefully my yoga homework wont interfere with my lazy kid life, i might actually be physically fit in some way for a certain amount of time. your a pretty nice guy to do all this stuff though....

(TV guy voice..)

"well seeking i guess the puzzle remains unsolved, until the next episode of 12oz prophets of internet mystery, keep up the good detective work, and see you next week!"

Guest WebsterUno

seek-Im on my way to the post office.

I hope its not too late. Im sending

your and D'lushs. ;)

Yours is rush delivery, so it will

get there on monday, cuzz no mail on sunday.

ill be sealing up the pack right now.

Ill be on for a few waiting for your response.

Originally posted by BeetNIK

yeah i have heard dibbs is quite the maniac, my freind deck is a welding engineer, audio engineer, dj, and samuri. he gets along good with dibbs i hear (the craziness factor i figure), and is welding him a custom set of brass (or some kind of metal) knuckles. I didnt have time to decipher the ill handstylzz on his poster but i think its called the 30th song or something...i know the number thirty was in there....I dont think its out yet though...rambling with you homeslice...

oh yeah, do you know if he tours by himself or another dj counterpart? i would like to just see him live, mcs are good and all but djs need to shine too...

oh yeah i am all about the four elements man, i do em all. Im so illmatic ...

but serisouly i am a fucking retard, or just too overstimulated in my wonderful abode to sit and listen to the fucking intro one more time, it is mr. dibbs.

yeah, Deck told me about his black sabath scratch set he does when he is with atmosphere, I would have been there had i been born earlier (age restriction). I might have to try and weasle my way into warped tour this summer with my local vans distributor, there are some events im interested in witnessing.

keep an eye out for my sorry ass in the next b/d...

.....jason dill picked his radiohead song specifically,...."the primitive tracks" cd which contains the beats that dibbs made for the habitat section of photosynthesis.

oh yeah and the radio head thing was a b side re-released as a single in australia or something crazy like that, and i forgot to mention that yes, the dibbs stuff was good in that video, i play the songs all the time if anybody cares.....

and i know that nobody does but whatever im on airt and nobody is listening....

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

i have that one too. we were like, destined to be together or some shit.

yeah im not sure how to respond to this, i agree similar tastes in music is grounds for temporary chit chat, possibly freindship, but be together? hmmm, i guess i am just assuming your a male. please enlighten me with more ifnormation if you are serisous, i am once again assuming this is a random act of internet sarcasm.

B

so you pretty psyched on warped tour this year seeks?, i hear graffiti and women is the theme, im gonna layer all of my ill graff logo tees and peel em off one by one and hope i get some pussy...

i think i might seriously photoshop myself a fake id pretty quick though, i cant stand letting shows pass me by....

Archived