Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cat killer

COFFEEE!

is anyone a caffene freak like me. ..I just like the taste of straight espresso and milk together with ice, u know blended latte.. no sweetner no nothing...mmmmmm those r the shiiit. but remember to get 3 shots...cyberjava on hollywood blvd is the spot baby

Originally posted by cat killer

is anyone a caffene freak like me. ..I just like the taste of straight espresso and milk together with ice, u know blended latte.. no sweetner no nothing...mmmmmm those r the shiiit. but remember to get 3 shots...cyberjava on hollywood blvd is the spot baby

oh man. please believe i am right there with you.

mmm... coffee

i love iced coffee, coffee flavored ice cream, coffee falvored goodies, coffee coffee coffee...

my friend hugo gets quad shots with his coffee drinks

I have coffee on an IV drip next to my bed....

Coffee is where it's at son. I prefer esspresso straight myself...no milk, no sugar. That's how I take my coffee, too (not that the occasional bonus cup isn't good). Don't drink the "blackberry mountain" flavor from border's. The first sip is alright....and then it tastes like straight ass.

Oh man, our local shop has this just incredible blend that is sooo fucking good. I never drank coffee until I tried this stuff, now I'm addicted.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Adam Carolla

I might get a job at Starbucks...i dont like coffee as much as I like chai tea...

:lol: _ _ - _ _ the barista!

Originally posted by INDIAN GIVER

coffee's dope. but starbucks is wack. i like tim hortons.

I feel ya on that too...Starbucks adds all that sweet shit, I just like my straight 3x espresso with a lil milk..no fucking syruppy bullshit....Another thing that gets me, the whole fucking .55 cents per add shot

i have a homeboy from new mexico whose nickname from his gang is cat killer. long story...

coffee is dope, but i try to stay non tweaker style most of the week...

Originally posted by mr_president

coffee is for girls. guys drink it to look more sophisticated... ha ha

:spent:

You've never been to a truck stop have you? But I agree, fuck all that starbucks bullshit. Diner and Gas station coffee all the way, black as mother africa's soil.

matthewthirteen.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

i love coffee but i hate when the filter leaks the little black cruddies into my cup

shit that happens to mee too!

:(

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this