Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.LonelyHeart

decent cheap camera??

I've been using disposables but I want to get a decent cheap camera, (as the title says)....

any recommendations for something under around $100? any particular brands? models?

Any brands that I should stay AWAY from?

all I want is a camera that doesn't take blurry pictures, really.

I had a fuji i pix 1.2 megapixel that i think retails for around a hundred or so. takes video clips but i could never get the flash to light up surfaces for night flicks right.

now i have an olympus 2 megapixel, while a bit more expensive it takes great night clips you can combine pics together on the camera as well as edit video footage second by second.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

digital or 35mm? olympus makes a few good models for around that price, i had one that lasted for about two years, never really making it out of the back pack except to flick, so it got banged around a bit. it took decent night shots. i ended up dropping it one too many times i think.

Guest imported_Europe

Get the Olumpus MJU II (in America its called EPIC instead of MJU).

This is without a doubt the best camera in that pricerange, used by graffwriters worldwide, small and compact, great flicks cause of the great lens in it.

www.empiredirect.co.uk/ prodimagenew/MJU2.jpg'>

Guest imported_Europe

And I made one out of a raisinbox

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this