break ups

Kettiecat

^^ see thats your problem right there. if i were you or anyone else, i would never ever come on 12oz and ask for advice on a relationship that no one really knows about. thats what homies are for. seriously. why go on 12oz? its not gonna solve anything. plus your significant other goes on 12oz too and might blow the spot on the sob story.

so that solves your problem.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kettiecat

Ok after nine months of dating this guy he broke up with me by leaving a letter at my house while I was at work. He told me I was boring and depended on him to be happy, anyone who knows me understands this is complete bullshit so my question is why do guys come up with lame ass reasons like that instead of telling the truth?

I mean i would understand if he was like i met another girl who is hotter than you or i'm gay or i want to run around like a slut for a couple more years.

Maybe he found someone with a tighter 12oz Poon.

Kettie: were you boring? don't come back to 12oz after staying away for so long looking for rebound sex... you're better off in the outside world. Next time you have a boyfriend, break up with him first... and use the same shit that guy told you. Tell him he's boring, hung like a gerbil, and he needs you to be happy and that that's gay and that you're into hetero guys and run on sentences.

amen to that bro but when i get in one i cant wait to get out my friends say i have commitment issues. and i am yet to find a girl who likes me writing. except one but she's my friend kind of thing ahagagaaghhhhhhh.

Archived