break ups

Kettiecat

Ok after nine months of dating this guy he broke up with me by leaving a letter at my house while I was at work. He told me I was boring and depended on him to be happy, anyone who knows me understands this is complete bullshit so my question is why do guys come up with lame ass reasons like that instead of telling the truth?

I mean i would understand if he was like i met another girl who is hotter than you or i'm gay or i want to run around like a slut for a couple more years.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmmm.....well according to u mam....u are not boring....and this guy is bullshit...sooooooo.......all i can think to tell u is......"we lie loudest when we lie to ourselves......"-eric hoffer.......so perhaps he not only had to say it to himself to believe it...but he also had to put it in writing......so dont sweat....live for gods sake......

ink L,

the mail ever make it out to you? send me an email, lemme know how things are.

kettie, does this mean you're now free to bang other local writers? not that im local or anything, i mean, im international baby, im just saying... you know... what up on them skins?

seeks/being an ass

kettie i know your old man..

i had written a ton of shit about why he was so whack and didnt even deserve a girl like you, but who needs internet beef.

but its like this HE WAS A BIG YELLOW ASS BABY. who wants a yellow motha fucker anyway.

haha..

be glad you got rid of the kid. he seemed faux-grimey anyway.

hi kettie.

i honestly dunno your whole situation. but shit sucks man and to tell you the truth without sounding like a feminist or anything, but a guy is gonna be a guy with or without any reasons.

i think guys are scared to tell their girls the truth because they are just that....scared.

i know too many guys that lie to their girls so they wont find out the truths in hopes not to hurt them directly. stupid as it sounds it makes sense. they would rather lie to them than get in huge trouble with their girls. they love their girlfriends, but they wounldnt want to get into some shit with them just because they simply love them.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by T.T Boy

jeebus im so tired.

:lol: hahahahah saaaave me jeeeeeebus!!

note to kittie:

both guys and gals give bull shit reasons for breaking up. both genders pull some silly buisness when it comes to breaking it off. but no worry Mcflurry, he'll probably come begging for you back in a week, then you can give him the shut D.

ps.my friend has your beaner as his IM icon.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

ps.my friend has your beaner as his IM icon.

jesus that thing will never go away will it

It's funny though because we've never even had a rael screaming fight, like once i was mad at him and we talked about it oooooh yeah thats the extent of our fighting. But in his defense he did call me and tell me I "misinterpretted the note" soooo I squeezed him into my boring schedule on friday so we could chit chat.

I seriously wish you could just go to the store and buy boyfriends, it would be so much easier.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Organ Donor

i could also go into the letter that was left at your house, after you had your friend call to tell me how you were putting all my shit in a garbage bag, but i don't care about having a 12oz soap opera.

OH SNAP!:eek:

i could also go into the letter that was left at your house, after you had your friend call to tell me how you were putting all my shit in a garbage bag, but i don't care about having a 12oz soap opera.

if you couldnt care about it, then why are you here perpetuating it.

this whole thing is fucking hillarious...

cue the track 'computer love' that plays as kane drives through the park to the bbq in 'menace II society'...

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by Kettiecat

Ok after nine months of dating this guy he broke up with me by leaving a letter at my house while I was at work. He told me I was boring and depended on him to be happy, anyone who knows me understands this is complete bullshit so my question is why do guys come up with lame ass reasons like that instead of telling the truth?

I mean i would understand if he was like i met another girl who is hotter than you or i'm gay or i want to run around like a slut for a couple more years.

when did you get back?..

cool.

WHAT?!?!?!??!

nevermind you're right we'll talk about this later. The tread was supose to be about stupid break ups not just me.

Archived