how to reject the opposite sex...

jades_blue

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

put them in a headlock, and point your pistol to thier head, if they don't get the point right away you can inforce it by saying something like, "This gun pointed at your face represents my hatred for every shread of your existance and the only reason why your brains aren't all over the bar is because I'm havin' a decent day." 9 times ouf ot 10 guarenteed they'll get lost... for that one case you may have to go that extra step of pulling the trigger.http://www.brns.com/picts/hardbl3.jpg'>

Originally posted by mr.pescado

:huh2: u girls do that???!! man where the hell r u from? im about to take a lil trip on down there...

sometimes.. a girl gets confident...

If I'm at a bar and some guy comes up to talk to me I'll usually talk to them for a bit then I say I have get back to my friends. If they give me their number, I take it but I just don't call.

done that.. so many times!!!.... Never fails because the next time.. I just ignore them and act like I never even met them in the first place!!!...

See this is where your guy friends come in handy. They pretend to be your boyfriend, the guy leaves you alone, everything works out. Even better if it's someone you're into-then the whole sexual tension thing is already started and blam!! You're together at the end of the night.
what what!!! this girl knows what's up! It's always fun to play boyfriend/girlfriend for the night....

Who here has had the issue of someone coming up to you and asking if you know them, but you can't recall for the life of you who they are and just play along?
ALWAYS!!! I know that feeling. What I like to do is introduce them to another friend.. where they have to introduce themselves to your friend.. and they HAVE to say their name.... easy way to find out who you're talking to....

its ridiculous, so by the end of the day by the time i get to the bar, im so ready to kick the first guy in the nuts that has something to say.

Exactly girlie. I'm so over guys who think they're gods gift to women... Any guy who thinks he's the shit.. is already going to get the thumbs down from me....

Archived