how to reject the opposite sex...

jades_blue

So I'm wondering, when someone comes up to you in the club/bar, what's the best way to reject them? I feel really bad telling a person that I flat out don't dig them. I play nice and lie about how my boy (or girl) wouldn't approve or some other random bullshit. If they give me a number, I shove it in my pocket and tell them I'll see them later. Sometimes I lie, say I'll call and somtimes, I don't say anything at all. I honestly have been trying to figure out how do turn someone 'off' while still be nice.

Suggestions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tell them your gay and that you cant call them because your mouth is always full of cock, you pussyfart. I was just kidding, say you have a small penis which causes an inferiority complex that would basically make it impossible for you to muster the courage to independently speak to a member of the opposite sex by choice.... thats what I say

ive realized.. it not good to be nice.. especially to people who seem nice but youre not interested in.. theyll keep talking.. and keep talking you.. and try to corner you..

it fucking sucks ass.

best thing to do.. say "excuse me i need to go to the bathroom"..whenever convenient then just walk away.

-sleeping on benches

jades!

You could have just told me that you didn't want my number.

kidding.

If someone forces the number on you, just say sheepishly

"thanks... but I probably wont call". If they still insist, then

they'll just come off as desperate. Most guys* know when they

look desperate, and they will take the hint and walk away.

The goal is to not be offensive, but also make the 'no' very clear.

*but most guys are dumb as bricks, so that might only apply to a few guys.

tell them "Hey you are really cool. I really like those orthopedic shoes you have there. I have to be honest with you. Its only fare that i warn you that i have herpes. That isnt a problem for you is it?"

If they reply that they have herpes too just say "Oh thats gross i was just fuckin around. I dont think i can mess with you any more."

If a small girl like me said I had a small penis, it is bound to scare them away... (good one buddy) Besides, guys seem to enjoy the fact that girls have 'girlfriends' (which is a lie in the first place)....

I've realized.. it not good to be nice...theyll keep talking to you and try to corner you....
You're right. Why can't people just take a hint when you don't turn around and ask for their number first?

even if it's a guy. i mean, especially if it's a guy.

"I came here to get drunk, not to have girls hit on me"

"I'm in celebacy"

this next one is for the assholes, to make them feel like assholes. (let's hope none of this happened to you though)

"If your grandmother/brother/etc. died today, would you want people trying to get in your pants?"

Guest willy.wonka

didnt jades blue start this thread??yup..well since jade is a hottie, i would just talk in a real manly voice and say, BELIEVE ME SWEETY, YOU DONT WANT NON OF THIS.(grab on your air cock and jack off)

if he hits you for thinking youre a man, get him kicked out and arrested for being a dumbass.

as far as being female.. when a guy hits on me and i dont like him.. i just stare at him.. dont say anything..or really simple responses when i have to like "okay.." "mmhmm" and ill constantly look at other things, and ill give subtle smiles that are fake and then if he's still persistent i'll just be like "oh well i gotta go find my friend.. " and if he still asks for my number i'll say "uh.. i dont have a phone" haha;] but i'm usually not that mean..if a guy is cool and isnt bugging me i'll give my number out anyway even if i know i would never hook up with him..cause you met new people that way..and he could have hot friends. shrug.

Originally posted by mr_president

please believe i'd kick you in the face if you acted like a bitch by doing al that shit...

:lol:

no.. you'd be one of those guys that i'd just laugh at.. and throw my drink on;]

Archived