Favorite Type Of Can

gRaFF3421

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by WhyNotOne

Rusto for throwies I have time to do and fill in good...

Krylon- for quick shit and I know if I waste won't be hard on the pockets

Painters-this shit is nice i use it when the pockets are tight...

Paint is Paint You Idiot.:lol:

OSH paint, for sure. 18 oz. cans? you must be kidding. and it covers reasonably well...although i do remember them having better colors a while ago, like pink and purple... oh well, for the fancy schmancy colors i'll use american accents. i'm not a paint snob, as long as it works with fat caps i'm happy. i'm halfway considering doing a legal so i can get my hands on some of that euro shit, paid for... but it's impossible to rack those cans around here, and i'm not about to pay five bucks for a can of paint. that's crazy talk.

• 5 weeks later...

Depends what city you live in.

Depending on your city availability of brands differ.

Dulux Quick Dry™- Female cans General crap colour range, but no doubt one of the most popular choices among australian writers known for its sky blue, galazy blue, chrome, black and white all other colours (mainly the carnival yeallow and volcanic orange are garbage) they used to be good value a few years ago, but now they are 7 dollars (aud) (4.50 US)

Wattyl Quick and Easy™female cans Standard colours but the mailbox red is seriously to die for very vibrant, and the mystique navy, as well as the standard black, white and chrome. $4.85 aus

Wattyl Suirts™ male cans Awesome colour range, shitty paint they have really nice aqua colours and a pink magenta, why they cant put these colours in the quick and easy line is simply beyond me, obviously for marketing purposes, and why the hell they are more expensive than the quick and easy's and thinner paint is also beyond me. $6.00 (aud)

Australian Export™ male cans Cheap and crap paint but they have some nice colours, good for filling large areas. for the $2.50 (aud) you really cant complain.

Belton™/Montana™ (writers line) no doubt the best paint in terms of colour and pressure, i have only ever used the real spanish montana (black can with white checks "hardcore") and it was quite close to being simply orgasmic) i have no idea about the german graff design ones. but personally for me paying $11-12 per can isnt really worth it, on the regular.

Aerosol Arts™ i THINK these are the same company as the german (graff design) montana can anyone who has frequenly used them fill us in on what they are like? they have a regular and proline.

Re: Depends what city you live in.

blame ive heard taht mailbox red is shit? i havent tryed it but is it good? i no that by far the best white is wattyl undercoat its the thickest white around the best black is dulux flat black and chrome dulux by far and both wattyl and dulux produce good skyblues and navy blues... also the wattyl killrust range of reds and purples r goood but pretty heffty price.:lick:

• 1 year later...

Archived