Favorite Type Of Can

gRaFF3421

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

krylon ultra flat black....its stronger and thicker than one dollar cans...not quite ass strong as rusto...but still strong...not as quality as montana or belton...but quality...better line quality than rustos and the one dollar cans...cheaper than montana and belton....AND...it smells sweet....literally..it smell slike sugar or candy or something....

valspar, Painters touch, krylon, wal mart rust control

valspar has got some ill colors and it covers good, krylon's new colors are just old shit different toilet, painters touch comes correct, and wal mart rust control white, hunter green, and bronze are dope. Other than that Belton, when you can get your handz on it.

• 3 weeks later...

belton molotow/ral. love them and never had a single problem with them

proline for highlights, shines.

montana for quick stuff. (those massive chromes you get which i forget what they are called...put a pink dot on them and u can fill a piece in about 5 seconds..)

Originally posted by Krook

ohh i juss saw ur signature and realized thass wut kyt stands for so anyways...

PAINTERS TOUCH/RUSTO are the best :king:

HEY GUESS WHAT?

SAME FUCKING COMPANY!

H0WEVER I DO AGREE.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 5:00 Shadow

•american accents- who forgot about these! indian spice, autumn gold (if u can get em) sick shit- iris blue, raspberry. grape, nasty on steel... nasty on walls, just plain nasty rusto rules

•odds and ends are watery as fuck, but nice silvers and blacks for hands and are easily tucked... parrot green is nasty over fills, nice effects w/ it , maybe not on steel...

•krylon- UFB should be a flavor, i want gatorade in "fierce-U.F.B."

plus shit rocks! krylon has dope colors, havent gotten the new shit yet, but the old stuff(borden) is the shit... and it still works now, just a lil' bit watery... terracotta is the shit! pistachio,grape,coral,slate,etc.. teal green... etc etc

•rustos- still the best!

•what about devils--- the old ones the polys and even better the supremes, if you ever get a chance to rock w/ that shit your lucky, tight tight tight! new devils shit is ehhh but they got a nice baby blue jawn

•P.T.'s- berry pink, spa blue!!!! nuff said, but the whole line is aight... some suck but you use certain colors in certain situations...

•plasti-kote- the super color line is tight, nice colors and shit is hot on steel

i dig for chevy orange old shit w/ lead! Contains Lead! whattup slyle...

•montana spanish- dope but expensive... need a hook up if u wanna rock on the regs w/ it... but far better than its german knockoff... nice colors... mustard is nasty, party yellow is watery but the color is hot, vampire violet is ridiculous... too many dope colors to list, only thing w/ the euro paint is their is something to be said about tradition, but the shit is nasty to use, and helps some heads reach new levels they couldn't get to w/ american paint... i am curious to see what's up w. spider jawns

•belton- they got greens on lock read above about my rant about tradition..lol...

just expensive as well...

•laura ashley- discontinued line of excellent paint... sold at lowes for a while... it is nasty... i recently found a can of Pale Cowslip...lol... it was the equivelent of party yellow in montan except mad thick... great line... the cans even feel heavier... i'll trade for that shit if you have it...

•walmart's- great silvers, they were better like last year but still dollar cans are tight, ha!

i'm sure i forgot some, maybe i'll remember down the road... but all in all. let's not get too picky... if you can paint w/ crap and get that shit off, then imagine what u will do w/ a belton... just as long as it makes a mark... and fuck fansprays! peace- i'm out!

• 3 weeks later...

hmm i rekon for value for money dulux sky blue is bomb and dulux flatblack and volcano orange r dope altho the white is thin as shit same with the carival yellow galaxy blue and wildfire red. in australia its hard to find a good cheap white tho as dulux is crap and alota the utha shop brands r shit the best would be wattyl undercoat white nice and thik and for only 4 buks australian is good cause and same with dulux bright chrome silver is good for fills. face it tho wot idiot would go buy a can of belton chrome or white for a fill its just a waste of money which could be used for a beta colour or coloursss thats my 2 cents and yer beltoon ral and moltow are the dopest shittt since sliced bread.:lick: :D :D :idea:

STOPS RUST!

I think people just like being dicks, way too many called others out on the way they referred to Rusto and American Accents or Painter's Touch as different thing, even though it should be perfectly perspicuous that when folks say rusto they're talking about good ol' Rustoleum Stops Rust, so what the fuck?

I personally like Ultra Flat Black krylon, that shits money... I find other Krylon's to be a bit runny for my beginner ass... Color Place silver is tight too, Rusto... sorry STOPS RUST is always good, same goes for most American Accents and Painter's Touch in my opinion...

i use whatever paint i can get.

krylon - u.f.b. and flat white are nice colors. the valve accepts all of the caps i have, too. currently what i'm using, and its not expensive ;)

rusto - thick colors. if the valve could accept more caps and it didn't stutter, i would def prefer rusto over montana :yum:

spanish montana - very nice paint. it's thick, and it covers well. if you can get hook ups it's well worth it, but i can't afford to pay the full price.

belton - montana seems to be a little thicker, but i like this stuff alot, too. HUGE selection of colors. again, it's too expensive for me, so i'm sticking to the american brands.

Archived