Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

petition to have 'mr. president' enlisted as a 'human shield' in compton

so, im thinking that if we can get enough signatures, the government will be forced to stuff tease in a box and ship him over to the dangerous war torn territory of south central los angelos, to act as a 'human shield'.

i think this would be in everyones best interest.

other locations suitable for such a mission would be: bedford styuvescent, geary indiana, little rock arkansas (ever see 'bangin in little rock? fools are no joke), 5th ward texas, south-side chicago and/or detroit.

anyone with me?

I honestly done think any of those places would come close to sending him to...

Jakarta, Sierra Leon, Algers or even parts of Belfast.

he can do this with vice president cheney's lesbian daughter and try desparately to "get brains" from her.

its funny cuz the majority of people cant even see the shit he says about his own hate posts. Tease is good for gay sex. The crowd has spoken.

gary indiana aint got shit on nap town. Believe that.

Gangster Gangster EASTSIDE.

Guest bug

why don't you just close all the inane threads this guy starts? If 90% of his threads get closed, he'll start using some of his own discretion when starting threads.

Guest beardo

cant we just vote him off the planet survivor style?

If people would be willing to pay for travel costs id gladly beat the shit out of him, whether it be boxing, shoot fighting or even just whatever. We really should do some kind of 12oz fight club.

Re: i love you guys.

Originally posted by mr_president

trying to keep a :smiles: on my face, but deep down, it hurts: :bawling:

just ignore it, just ignore it: :twitch:

:D

aw. its okay. *hugs* haha ;]

Guest willy.wonka

i really dont know why people pick on tease..i say some stupid shit sometimes, but i get a pat on the back for it..

certain people single out tease and unload on him.he handles it well.

Originally posted by seeking

so, im thinking that if we can get enough signatures, the government will be forced to stuff tease in a box and ship him over to the dangerous war torn territory of south central los angelos, to act as a 'human shield'.

i think this would be in everyones best interest.

other locations suitable for such a mission would be: bedford styuvescent, geary indiana, little rock arkansas (ever see 'bangin in little rock? fools are no joke), 5th ward texas, south-side chicago and/or detroit.

anyone with me?

You forgot CHOPPER CITY?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

the only problem i forsee is that the 12oz population is only a small slice. and we're probably the only people who have had any contact with this kid, he probably never leaves his room. i just dont think we could get enough signatures.

Originally posted by seeking

anyone with me?

what's wrong with the southside of chicago? you must come from wyoming or somewhere sheltered and peaceful..... :rolleyes: :scowl:

Guest duh-rye-won

i like mr. pres.

tough skin.

Originally posted by johnny

from pleasantville

haha that town is slowly being absorbed by White Plains turning into little Bronx...

Guest wakassOATH

watch out in compton tease.. cause eazy-e will come back from thedead and will blast you out the roof of his 64 rag top!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this