my own rejection

stiches

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1675307&a=12848520&p=50400189&Sequence=1'>

I drew this in my deffence then realized that it wasn't enough to defend myself. but I said i'd post it so here it is. I am not good with letters, demensia is more my field of work.

STICHES.sixdeep

------------------

stiched from his head to his toes, if you pull it all.....well no one knows.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DeeznutsInUrMouth:

the s is alright, im not feeling the middle of the m though, maybe try to make the last s look like the first one in over all shape(like the bottom half, make it closer together)

there is no m in stiches

Originally posted by stiches:

the s is alright, im not feeling the middle of the m though, maybe try to make the last s look like the first one in over all shape(like the bottom half, make it closer together)

there is no m in stiches

my bad i mean the H, at first glance it looked like a fucked up m

Originally posted by dumpybottom:

i don't think it sucks. it's a hellova lot better than most of the absurd shit posted on here. i'd love to see it painted though.

maybe i'll paint it, i just came into some extra money(not meaning I jerked of into a cash register). I think a grape and green fill with a black out and a white shell migh look good, but I suck with color schemes.

any thoughts.

nah...do what you'll do...listen to all these boneheads amd we'll all start looking the same.

Not bad, not bad... only paint it if you plan on sticking with that name. I'm really noticing the distinct similarities between your styles (and names). Keep it up, I'd hate to see all that natural talent go to waste... and stuff.

Think... ..Spider-Man

P.S. go check out the bridge I just finished...finally!

Archived